• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,083 posts in this topic

I haven't spammed the War Comics thread in some time now, so one quick one.

My eBay auctions end on Sunday night around 8-8:30 PM EST. This week's offerings are DC war books. Starting at $1 and no reserve. Pick up some books cheaply and take advantage of unlimited shipping for $15.

Thanks for the consideration, friends. Hope this post doesn't bother anyone. :foryou:

Andy

Here's what I just bought from a customer. Sorry for the lousy phone picture. I will probably not keep it, but thought it would be nice to share it.

IMG_0678_zpso6pqnvep.jpg

cool! With Russ Heath typical red signature!

Russ is the man. Just incredible work as always.

this one cost me 4 times guide in trade in 1994. a 1992 bowman baseball complete set for this book. think i did ok p><p> Bet the guide wasn if i recall guide was around 85-90 then. no wonder they were so hard to find!! the bowman set i swapped was going around 300.00 then. now the bowman 92 set can be had for under 100.00. lol

i bought several of my early haunted tank issues from a comic shop in wooster,ohio in the mid-90's. always looked forward to the owner calling me when he got war books in stock.well worth the 40 mile drive[SCAN0644.jpg