• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

ASM 1 had way too many qualifyer variants lol to consider it in the same ball park as Spider-Gwen.

When you get order as many as you want after you match a certain order, all hope on speculation dies. Spider-Gwen had two where as ASM #1 had 7.

Id like to disagree with you, but I am still stunned by all the valid arguments you made above. I am not used to it. Where is the other guy? Or is this the other personality? :baiting:

Edited by Fastballspecial

ASM 1 had way too many qualifyer variants lol to consider it in the same ball park as Spider-Gwen.

When you get order as many as you want after you match a certain order, all hope on speculation dies. Spider-Gwen had two where as ASM #1 had 7.

Id like to disagree with you, but I am still stunned by all the valid arguments you made above. I am not used to it. Where is the other guy? Or is this the other personality? :baiting:

I like the new and improved Jimmy

OK, so sold copies yesterday are still all over the price-range for the Midtown Spider-Gwen variants. I have seen prices at $15/20 for the lows and $60/75 for the highs, colour & "sketch" variants respectively.

I have my two (one each colour and B&W) at $99 BIN w/Best Offer and barely any looks, much less no offers, and this also includes a regular copy.

:shrug: meh:(

-slym

Are there more than a half a dozen Midtown variants that have had any secondary market value?

OK, so sold copies yesterday are still all over the price-range for the Midtown Spider-Gwen variants. I have seen prices at $15/20 for the lows and $60/75 for the highs, colour & "sketch" variants respectively.

I have my two (one each colour and B&W) at $99 BIN w/Best Offer and barely any looks, much less no offers, and this also includes a regular copy.

:shrug: meh:(

Are there more than a half a dozen Midtown variants that have had any secondary market value?

IDK, but I look at them more as JSC-drawn variant covers than Midtownvariant covers.

:)

-slym

IDK, but I look at them more as JSC-drawn variant covers than Midtownvariant covers.

:)

-slym

He does do a lot for them. The only mass produced shops variants worth less though are probably Mile High.