• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,599 posts in this topic

Good morning all.

Just wanted to share my experience this last weekend with the buyer

jewellzcardzandcomicz / sandiegocomics420

As jewell, he offered 3 times on a 450.00 item (for the record, those offers were 70.00, 72.00 and 81.00) and became belligerent when the offers were refused.

9 minutes later, the sandiego account "purchases" the 5 highest priced items in my shop one after the other, hitting me with the headache of waiting on non payment / getting fees refunded / etc.

As jewell, I then get an email along the lines of "oops, looks like no one can offer on it now."

Both are in the same town and the latter id has spotty feedback. This has all been extensively reported to eBay, but we know how that goes.

Thanks!

His name has been brought up before a few times.

He's also a boardie... JewellzCardzandCo

Could this be grounds for the probation list?

Good morning all.

As jewell, he offered 3 times on a 450.00 item (for the record, those offers were 70.00, 72.00 and 81.00) and became belligerent when the offers were refused.

9 minutes later, the sandiego account "purchases" the 5 highest priced items in my shop one after the other, hitting me with the headache of waiting on non payment / getting fees refunded / etc.

As jewell, I then get an email along the lines of "oops, looks like no one can offer on it now."

Both are in the same town and the latter id has spotty feedback. This has all been extensively reported to eBay, but we know how that goes.

Thanks!

That might be the biggest case of pettiness I have ever seen on ebay.

Good morning all.

Thanks!

That might be the biggest case of pettiness I have ever seen on ebay.

He previously attempted to get a pair of board users here blackballed because he was outbid in an ebay auction that was being run by one said board members. He was outbid by the other board member and accused them of being the same person and/or conspiring to shill the relevant auctions.

You should also consider nominating him for the probation list here. His name came up before when he falsely accused two board members of shenanigans in regards to shilling eBay auctions, when in reality he was the shill.

In my experience...azz tards remain azz tards and non-azz tards are not azz tards! :censored:

Yeah it was two boxes inside of one large box. One box contained two books and the other contained three. I've reached out and asked her to have her employee, who received the package, double check all boxes. With that said, the books were delivered a week ago.

:wishluck: it was just a confused employee at her store and the boxes are still there.

Let her know that. Maybe they'll magically appear (she'll find them).

Updating this.

I emailed the buyer (storestockpsycho) twice at the two email address I have for her and received no response or confirmation they were received. Instead, I receive an email notifying me that her dispute has been escalated to a claim.

She even made sure to note in the claim that she hasn't heard from me and that I've been ignoring her. :lol: :facepalm: Needless to say, I'm disputing the claim, but I'm not too optimistic about it.

Second update:

I disputed the PayPal claim and PayPal made the following ruling.

Status

We contacted the buyer and let them know that you would agree to process a full refund if they return the merchandise to you in its original condition.

What happens next

The buyer is required to provide tracking information confirming that they shipped the merchandise to you by Feb 19, 2015. If we don't receive this information, the claim will be closed and a refund will not be issued.

So it looks like they may have ruled in my favor. :wishluck: But heads up in case "storestockpsycho" or Jesyca Vilensky contacts you for a package deal on books you are selling on eBay or any other site.

Think they actually ruled in her favor. She can send back anything she wants. As long as she uploads a tracking number, she will get a refund. Might get a newspaper back...

Possibly. I'll make sure to document the opening of her package, though, since I did not send her newspaper.

Status

We contacted the buyer and let them know that you would agree to process a full refund if they return the merchandise to you in its original condition.

Looks like you were right. The buyer didn't even bother to send newspaper. She sent an empty envelope via USPS priority. :facepalm:

It's official storestockpsycho and Jesyca Vilensky is a scammer. Beware of storestockpsycho and Jesyca Vilensky

b2f7d58f-af80-42f4-92a1-285dd84f45d4_zpsgeertmd0.jpg

4A7643B2-0BF3-48E2-91ED-907C134A6C54_zpsykabbjq2.jpg

That sucks, dude...

:(

-slym

Yeah :( I've appealed the decision to grant her a refund. I'll file the police report or fill out the affidavit and have it notarized tomorrow.

Good. Maybe that will slow her down.

Yeah it was two boxes inside of one large box. One box contained two books and the other contained three. I've reached out and asked her to have her employee, who received the package, double check all boxes. With that said, the books were delivered a week ago.

:wishluck: it was just a confused employee at her store and the boxes are still there.

Updating this.

I emailed the buyer (storestockpsycho) twice at the two email address I have for her and received no response or confirmation they were received. Instead, I receive an email notifying me that her dispute has been escalated to a claim.

She even made sure to note in the claim that she hasn't heard from me and that I've been ignoring her. :lol: :facepalm: Needless to say, I'm disputing the claim, but I'm not too optimistic about it.

Second update:

Status

What happens next

The buyer is required to provide tracking information confirming that they shipped the merchandise to you by Feb 19, 2015. If we don't receive this information, the claim will be closed and a refund will not be issued.

So it looks like they may have ruled in my favor. :wishluck: But heads up in case "storestockpsycho" or Jesyca Vilensky contacts you for a package deal on books you are selling on eBay or any other site.

Think they actually ruled in her favor. She can send back anything she wants. As long as she uploads a tracking number, she will get a refund. Might get a newspaper back...

Possibly. I'll make sure to document the opening of her package, though, since I did not send her newspaper.

Status

Looks like you were right. The buyer didn't even bother to send newspaper. She sent an empty envelope via USPS priority. :facepalm:

It's official storestockpsycho and Jesyca Vilensky is a scammer. Beware of storestockpsycho and Jesyca Vilensky

Sucks man. Really sorry to hear this :(

Good morning all.

Thanks!

I would have blocked him and relisted it same day. But i think they have to actually check out before the book is actually taken off active? Something like that?

Updating this.

Second update:

Status

What happens next

Status

You blocked out her address???

How are we supposed to sign her up for home delivery of the north American man boy love association newsletter now?

Has anyone else encountered this? Sold a book to the customer who immediately initiates a return and claims the book is counterfeit because CGC decided to slab it in a thicker case than he/she is used to.

Not a big deal but annoying. eBay user: velgor

3-1-2015%2011-52-40%20AM.jpg

Has anyone else encountered this? Sold a book to the customer who immediately initiates a return and claims the book is counterfeit because CGC decided to slab it in a thicker case than he/she is used to.

Oh brother. :facepalm:

No, Sir. That is a new one.