• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Carol is legit scary. Never would have guessed she'd evolve into the best character. Telling that the war council at the end was Rick, Daryl...and Carol. Not Michonne. Carol. Wow.

Her taped interview in the show was the creepiest part. The way she sold that reinvention of herself.

Carol is legit scary. Never would have guessed she'd evolve into the best character. Telling that the war council at the end was Rick, Daryl...and Carol. Not Michonne. Carol. Wow.

Her taped interview in the show was the creepiest part. The way she sold that reinvention of herself.

I didn't get why she fumbled with her rifle as she handed it over for storage. She's not supposed to be a klutz anymore. Then during the taped interview, it made sense...she's playing the long con.

The soccer mom act, while she gathers intel, vaults her to MVP status.

I didn't get why she fumbled with her rifle as she handed it over for storage. She's not supposed to be a klutz anymore. Then during the taped interview, it made sense...she's playing the long con.

The soccer mom act, while she gathers intel, vaults her to MVP status.

The part about how much she loved and missed her husband with the "Aw Shucks, I am just glad they were so nice as to protect me."

Hopefully Aaron didn't listen too closely while he was watching the group or the ruse won't last too long.

Question maybe someone here can answer: HOW does Daryl always have cigarettes? For real, you think he'd run out at some point

Wouldn't it make sense that he gets them the same way they get food and water...

man, i had almost lost hope in this show. what a great episode to draw you back into it! absolutely love how gangster Rick has become. what a badass! loved the pace of this episode too, the intermittent clips from the interviews worked really well with everything. last line of the episode………excellent.

Fingers crossed for Negan in season finale.

Based on the comic we're a long way from Negan. (About 30 issues.)

After this current storyline settles there's the "No Way Out" storyline, that has some pretty cool moments I'm curious to see how the show incorporates. (One really big moment, that shocked the boards when it happened.)

Then "Jesus" and "A Larger World." Then after all that we'll get to Negan.

Plenty of storyline left for them to explore. This show could last a long time. 2c

After this current storyline settles there's the "No Way Out" storyline, that has some pretty cool moments I'm curious to see how the show incorporates. (One really big moment, that shocked the boards when it happened.)

If the show does to Glenn what the comic did, then I could see that being the "Red Wedding" equivalent in terms of viewer reaction. It would be a biggie.

If the show does to Daryl what the comic did to Glenn, then I could see that being the "Red Wedding" equivalent in terms of viewer reaction. It would be a biggie.

Fixed ;)

If the show does to Daryl what the comic did to Glenn, then I could see that being the "Red Wedding" equivalent in terms of viewer reaction. It would be a biggie.

Fixed ;)

That would be CRAZY!

-though I never think it would happen

Great episode - genuine suspense.

Loved that the Alexandria boss was female.

Jessie intro (start wearing red sister!) plus jackhole husband on the Porch.

Straight into the "We will take it mode"

Gun repository and bell tower.

Didn't like the new young girl - I suppose though Carl is growing up very quickly........

Am concerned about Daryls lack of "Alexandria role" - Kirkman has to create one - he may well be the Abraham or Glenn of the show....

Waaaaaay too soon for Negan. The fortification of Alexandria, trips outside, Eugenes bullet factory etc all come before Jesus arrives.

Next Season, probably at the very end.

There will be a "surprise guest" on next week's The Talking Dead... so, who's gonna die?

hm

:shrug:

I didnt see the show yet.....who do you think will die?

Well, the priest was just on the show, so I can't see it being him... how about Morgan? No, there's still some story there, it seems, unless that story wraps up next week.

Otherwise, I don't really know... maybe Noah?

-slym

There will be a "surprise guest" on next week's The Talking Dead... so, who's gonna die?

hm

:shrug:

I didnt see the show yet.....who do you think will die?

Well, the priest was just on the show, so I can't see it being him... how about Morgan? No, there's still some story there, it seems, unless that story wraps up next week.

Otherwise, I don't really know... maybe Noah?

-slym

:wishluck: