• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

I HAVE TODD NEWS!!! Kinda...

Was just announced that Danny Trejo will be at Wizardworld Philly in May, Sat & Sun only. CGC in attendance!!!! An elusive SS shall be done. YES!!!! :whee:

Trejo WW Philly autograph prices are posted. $45 a pop. Plus the CGC SS fee, it's not cheap novelty for a "dead" book. Sometimes you gotta say WTF and do it

Yep. DT is a legend and whether Todd ever comes back or not, he is a legend...to me. :grin:

Trejo WW Philly autograph prices are posted. $45 a pop. Plus the CGC SS fee, it's not cheap novelty for a "dead" book. Sometimes you gotta say WTF and do it

Yep. DT is a legend and whether Todd ever comes back or not, he is a legend...to me. :grin:

Yes, yes and yes - do it boys!

I'm stoked with mine - and lets face it - DT is not a young man.

But my goodness Danny did some awesome "stay in on a Saturday night with your mates and get hammered watching Machete..."

Good Times.

Long Live Danny Trejo!

Well in any case here is my Todd goodness........hope it brings a smile ;)

7QBjTfj.jpg

Uqjnbm3.jpg

That James, is awesome.

Congrats mate - an iconic Modern cover.

But my goodness Danny did some awesome "stay in on a Saturday night with your mates and get hammered watching Machete..."

Good Times.

Long Live Danny Trejo!

Which issue to get SS'd? #1 because its #1, or #3 because it has the parody cover of Trejo and Bunker? It's a keeper and I'm leaning toward #3

Good Times.

Long Live Danny Trejo!

Which issue to get SS'd? #1 because its #1, or #3 because it has the parody cover of Trejo and Bunker? It's a keeper and I'm leaning toward #3

Tough choice. I believe he had the foreword in the TPB too. (shrug)

Good Times.

Long Live Danny Trejo!

Send them both! :grin:

I would have got #1 and #3 signed, but I only had #1 in a certain 9.8 (already graded) so went for that.

If you have both and they are both 9.8's, I'd certainly do both.

I only had 1 SS book before this - but couldn't pass up the chance to own a DT signed book.

Plus I doubt if he will ever sign more than 10 - 15 copies of this book ever. Todd's not worth the $$ for a lot of people now to shell out the $130ish (to get it signed, slabbed plus shipping and assorted fees) to get it done.

Can't wait to get mine back!