• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 Questions
2 2

98 posts in this topic

1. Flight (with time travel right behind it)

2. Too many great songs to choose from. If I had to pick it's a toss up between Come Together and In My Life

3. This is tough. What kind of party? Is it an all out bash? Or just someone you want to pick their brain? Ben Franklin and Leonardo DiVinci are probably the two major historic figures I'd love to meet. If it's an all out bash, then Jim Morrison, Jack Kerouac and Richard Pryor. :D

1. The power to turn any machine on/off with a simple thought. God would I have fun with all the insufficiently_thoughtful_persons blaring their music out of crappy phone speakers, speed-racer wannabes in traffic, construction work in my street when I have a hangover etc...

2. In my Life from Rubber Soul.

3. David Lee Roth, John Belushi and Jim Morrison. Have a fully stocked bar and an all-night poker game.

1) While invisibility is on my list, I'd go for a nice Rampaging Hulk just for the sheer fun of the mindless SMASH!

2) Blackbird, though it changes every few years.

3) Evel Knievel, Gene Simmons, and Don Rickles. Because that, my friend, is a party.

1.) If you were a Super Hero what power would you like to have?

2.) Quickly, What is your favorite Beatles song?

3.) If you were to have a party at your house, what three people (living or dead)

would you like to be there and why?

1.) I am Batman !!

2.) The Beatles ???

3.) Me , Myself, and Irene

:)

1. The power to turn any machine on/off with a simple thought. God would I have fun with all the insufficiently_thoughtful_persons blaring their music out of crappy phone speakers, speed-racer wannabes in traffic, construction work in my street when I have a hangover etc...

2. In my Life from Rubber Soul.

3. David Lee Roth, John Belushi and Jim Morrison. Have a fully stocked bar and an all-night poker game.

Now that is 3 great party guests!!!

dang i would love to shut off cell phones loud ipods etc-cars from tailgaters...the list goes on

1) Super Power: Teleportation but with the ability to always end up in a safe place (like not inside a wall or in front of a speeding bus) and to be unnoticed upon departure and arrival.

2) Beatles Song: Eleanor Rigby

3) Party Guests: Dr. Frederic Wertham, Joseph McCarthy, Marquis de Sade

1 flight. I love the idea of being able to fly without the use of any machine

2 NONE! Sorry, don't like that kind of music

3a Walt Disney. I want to know everything about his ideas

3b Joss Whedon. I'll take him for a fly in the sky. Then talk about my -script up there.

3c Jessica Rabbit!

Amazing. I don't think anyone has picked the same Beatles song. Just goes to show how the Beatles affected different people. I'm 47...hell these guys were done as a band by the time I was a toddler and yet Rubber Soul is one of my favorite albums...go figure.

Chris.

The Beatles cross all ages from adults to children one thing we all have in common

1) Super Power: Teleportation but with the ability to always end up in a safe place (like not inside a wall or in front of a speeding bus) and to be unnoticed upon departure and arrival.

2) Beatles Song: Eleanor Rigby

3) Party Guests: Dr. Frederic Wertham, Joseph McCarthy, Marquis de Sade

What are you going to do with those party guests? Beat them up?

1. Extreme physical strength

2. Yesterday- Not really a Beatles fan but I like this song. 

3. Tolkien, Joseph Campbell, Scarlett Johansson. (As long as we are living in fantasy land then I am not married and have no kids. I would have to take at shot.)