• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ultimate Fallout 4

575 posts in this topic

bc87683ee69346e2ca8673d9bafed3817f6ef75eaf38ff92fd435256ff46003f.jpg

:roflmao:

-J.

2 quick observations.

1.) That sig line is wicked. Cap 1 is a tremendous value when you look at it when compared to the other GA keys. You're going to do very well with that.

2.) I think BA 12 has gone up 50% since you attacked that book a couple months ago. And what did your boy here tell you? That there are more HQ cosplayers than copies of that book, right? I think it might surpass Walking Dead in 9.8 by year's end.

My point? If you haven't already pick up a half dozen of these UF 4's what's the downside? $50-$60? The fact that you are repeatedly bashing it in a similar fashion to the BA 12 bodes well for the book's future pricing prospects.

1) Thank you, it's definitely the pride and joy of my collection. I don't sell comics though so it will always be on the books as a net loss to me. :(

2) I don't "attack" books. I call out shills. And BA 12 was (is) shilled. I also called out MP 4, 7 IH 271, TMNT 1, and SW 1 recently as well. It's still way too early to tell how BA 12 will ultimately turn out, especially after the movie comes out (since this is, after all, another movie hype book). But we are already seeing some price resistance in a few ebay auctions.

I actually collect comics to collect them not to sell, so it doesn't matter what any of them are "worth" to me at any given time. If somebody said the cap 1 lost half its value overnight obviously I wouldn't "like" hearing that but it wouldn't diminish my appreciation of the character or being able to own the book. Likewise, even if "this time will be different" with BA 12, UF 4, or any other books that have been subjected to rampant market manipulation, it does not matter to me either because I do not sell comic books. I have respect and appreciation for those that do, but that is not something I personally have the ball sack for. lol (thumbs u

-J.

bc87683ee69346e2ca8673d9bafed3817f6ef75eaf38ff92fd435256ff46003f.jpg

:roflmao:

-J.

2 quick observations.

1.) That sig line is wicked. Cap 1 is a tremendous value when you look at it when compared to the other GA keys. You're going to do very well with that.

2.) I think BA 12 has gone up 50% since you attacked that book a couple months ago. And what did your boy here tell you? That there are more HQ cosplayers than copies of that book, right? I think it might surpass Walking Dead in 9.8 by year's end.

My point? If you haven't already pick up a half dozen of these UF 4's what's the downside? $50-$60? The fact that you are repeatedly bashing it in a similar fashion to the BA 12 bodes well for the book's future pricing prospects.

1) Thank you, it's definitely the pride and joy of my collection. I don't sell comics though so it will always be on the books as a net loss to me. :(

2) I don't "attack" books. I call out shills. And BA 12 was (is) shilled. I also called out MP 4, 7 IH 271, TMNT 1, and SW 1 recently as well. It's still way too early to tell how BA 12 will ultimately turn out, especially after the movie comes out (since this is, after all, another movie hype book). But we are already seeing some price resistance in a few ebay auctions.

I actually collect comics to collect them not to sell, so it doesn't matter what any of them are "worth" to me at any given time. If somebody said the cap 1 lost half its value overnight obviously I wouldn't "like" hearing that but it wouldn't diminish my appreciation of the character or being able to own the book. Likewise, even if "this time will be different" with BA 12, UF 4, or any other books that have been subjected to rampant market manipulation, it does not matter to me either because I do not sell comic books. I have respect and appreciation for those that do, but that is not something I personally have the ball sack for. lol (thumbs u

-J.

Wait? so UF4 is shilled too?

Got 2 more copies at one shop today and 5 more copies at another, all for cover price. Guess those people still don't have the internet yet

Your LCS's in your area have always been really far behind. I am unsure why, but you and a couple of others make out like bandits in that area.

Guess I should mention the 5 ASM #4 variants I picked up for $8 each yesterday too then. Booking a flight to Philly? lol

Got 2 more copies at one shop today and 5 more copies at another, all for cover price. Guess those people still don't have the internet yet

Your LCS's in your area have always been really far behind. I am unsure why, but you and a couple of others make out like bandits in that area.

Guess I should mention the 5 ASM #4 variants I picked up for $8 each yesterday too then. Booking a flight to Philly? lol

All definetly keep your area in mind when I bring my kids up to visit Philly next year.

Went to my local comic book shop last week and inquired about UF 4, owner went to the basement bought back 5 copies. I thought he was gonna sell them to me at cover price, until he did a quick search on ebay and asked for $20 bucks each. :pullhair:

So I just bought one.

There's a new Star Wars comic coming out about some charcter that is in the Rebels cartoon.

To me I think , who wants that? (shrug)

There is a new generation of kids who will grow up with these new characters

I think Disney will,start pimping Miles sooner or later. And sooner or later UF4 will be a key that every collection should have.

Get them now for cover if you can and hold em... Or sling them for $20. Either way this book will never be in a $1 box again.

There's a new Star Wars comic coming out about some charcter that is in the Rebels cartoon.

To me I think , who wants that? (shrug)

There is a new generation of kids who will grow up with these new characters

I think Disney will,start pimping Miles sooner or later. And sooner or later UF4 will be a key that every collection should have.

Get them now for cover if you can and hold em... Or sling them for $20. Either way this book will never be in a $1 box again.

It's actually a pretty cool little cartoon, lol .

I've watched all the episodes. The sound effects are top notch. The story is kind of kiddie (which is I;m sure the point), but if you are a Star Wars fan, it is worth checking out.

Only like 22 minutes an episode.

Kuddos to everyone selling this book right now. Until we get actual news and not heresay I would not want to be stuck holding boatloads of these for very long IMO.

Can we rename this thread 'Ultimate Fallout 4 fallout' when this happens?