• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,047 posts in this topic

Also pressed.

Book was purchased as a 5.0-5.5 with Slight CT and Tear Seals. Book came back with Slight CT, Tear Seals, White pages... but a married cover. Oh well. Not like one can pick any Superman 15 off of a tree so I will keep it. Wanted to show it off as it is a great cover. I would say that it is definitely a 6.5 now. (thumbs u

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-28%20at%201.16.50%20PM.png

Also pressed.

Book was purchased as a 5.0-5.5 with Slight CT and Tear Seals. Book came back with Slight CT, Tear Seals, White pages... but a married cover. Oh well. Not like one can pick any Superman 15 off of a tree so I will keep it. Wanted to show it off as it is a great cover. I would say that it is definitely a 6.5 now. (thumbs u

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-28%20at%201.16.50%20PM.png

TERRIFIC! :applause::applause::applause:

mm

There's a story behind this one, but I don't want to talk too much about it. TLDR is that I got this online for $100 and the seller decided to ship it literally in just a thin, cardboard photo mailer. By some miracle the book arrived in stated condition...

It's a book I've wanted since I was a child and learned truly about who Spidey was. Once I started collecting, I kept putting it off for one reason or another. Then the ASM #2 train wreck was announced and it jumped out of my league. Once the movie came out, I couldn't decide whether I hated the movie more or the effect it had on the prices for this book lol

I knew after a certain point the book would cool off, and here I am, sitting with what is possibly my favorite book in my collection. 2015 is off to a good year :thumbsup:

krzWCjy.png

Great looking copy you got your hands on! Congrats to you! I, too, one day, hope to have one in my collection.

Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 3 #015

fgZdLcr.jpg

Deadpool Vol. 4 #042

s7gqGsG.jpg

Spider-Gwen #001 - 1:25 Dealer Incentive Variant by Kris Anka

oNfq6bv.jpg

Spider-Gwen #001 - Comic Pop Collectibles Variant by Jenny Frison

xJNotVi.jpg

Spider-Gwen #001 - Phantom Variant Color Variant by Jamie McKelvie

mixF9gk.jpg

Spider-Gwen #001 - Phantom Variant Black & White Variant by Jamie McKelvie

FuPF51t.jpg