• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,221 posts in this topic

Well, I looked and looked and can't find the Canada issue of that book. It is called Lucky Coyne. It is slightly larger than the US version and b/w interior reprint of this book with a green background instead of blue. I looked in the horror boxes, I looked in the Crime boxes and I looked in misc GA and could not find it. And no, I don't have a Canada box! When it turns up and I know it will, I'll post it here.

The mailbox was kind today!

IMG_20150217_165814_zpsflpzv5gt.jpg

Sorry, I just HAD to do it... Now mine took a lot longer than one trip to the mail box to assemble but just some great books. A lot of good reading there. Hope you are enjoying your copies!

comhorrorcomicgroupshot_zpsn0dzkbsl.jpg

Beautiful! I know I have another stack of goodies waiting for me at the mailbox tomorrow! Stay tuned!

Well, I looked and looked and can't find the Canada issue of that book. It is called Lucky Coyne. It is slightly larger than the US version and b/w interior reprint of this book with a green background instead of blue. I looked in the horror boxes, I looked in the Crime boxes and I looked in misc GA and could not find it. And no, I don't have a Canada box! When it turns up and I know it will, I'll post it here.

This one?

153319.jpg.0484828536c4ea853fc72caf52bfe55d.jpg

Nice books! Chamber of Chills 23 is a top 25 favorite of mine.

How's the insides on that Exposed? Looks pretty twisted.

Oh yeah it is! I think #2 has one of the most twisted crime stories in it where a guy kills everyone in the house including a baby and the dog! Very graphicly shown. If some one has a copy handy post that splash page!

Heads up....... Clink has a new listing for Tomb of Terror 15 CGC 8.5 (Trimmed) @ $1100...... these 50's books were produced All....The..... Time.... with covers that don't line up with the pages.... and this one may not even BE trimmed..... a good deal if you're looking. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Oh yeah it is! I think #2 has one of the most twisted crime stories in it where a guy kills everyone in the house including a baby and the dog! Very graphicly shown. If some one has a copy handy post that splash page!

689091-giggling.jpg

689091-giggling.jpg

You can kill my wife but not the dog! Crazy stuff. Exposed #1 is pretty tame throughout and typical crime stories besides some wife choking frames.

Some what related. I went to Half Price Books today in Plano TX and found this. It's a journal that various types of page configurations. Some lined, some graphed and some blank. The inside front pages and inside back pages are from some GA horror comics as well. It was $6. So I couldn't pass it up. BTW, the strip that covers the front and back is removable.

journal-front.jpg

journal-back.jpg

Edited by Sarfa

new purchase

Fantastic Fears #7 first issue

CGC graded 6.5 looks unread with sharp corners,

the cream to off white pages must have really hurt the grade

I was just looking at a copy of this book. Very nice!

Not a book that you see posted very often or if ever here that I can remember. :applause: