• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

so Hughes rules and all the other variants are not worth buying?

Yep.

So all you losers out there with your fancy phantoms and JSCs and other soon-to-be-dollar-bin-fodder variants, just go ahead and send all your non-AH variants over to me.... I'll step up and take one for the team and dispose of them properly.

:grin:

Which marvel shop variants are you currently finding in dollar bins?

It was a joke.

Unless'n of course anyone really does want to send me all their "worthless" non-Hughes variants... cuz I will take them!

:cool:

Yep.

So all you losers out there with your fancy phantoms and JSCs and other soon-to-be-dollar-bin-fodder variants, just go ahead and send all your non-AH variants over to me.... I'll step up and take one for the team and dispose of them properly.

It was a joke.

Unless'n of course anyone really does want to send me all their "worthless" non-Hughes variants... cuz I will take them!

You're. Not. Funny.

Wow, where did that person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed poster come from?

I don't know if Ebay seller Cesradjr is on the boards, but I got two Spider-Gwen Phantoms already delivered to me today in California and they were packaged great with razor sharp corners. I was really impressed.

I also order my copies from him, been out of town so hopefully they are at my po box

Yup, he's a great seller! (thumbs u

I received the 5 SG phantoms I ordered from him, Tuesday. 4 of the 5 are really nice. The 5th one has a hole-small tear on the back cover. I'm pretty certain it is production damage, and not from shipping. Pretty bummed about it, but not worth the time to ask for anything back, plus, I got these at the original $13 price tag.

only 2,999 Phantoms left above VG :boo:

I don't know if Ebay seller Cesradjr is on the boards, but I got two Spider-Gwen Phantoms already delivered to me today in California and they were packaged great with razor sharp corners. I was really impressed.

I also order my copies from him, been out of town so hopefully they are at my po box

I received the 5 SG phantoms I ordered from him, Tuesday. 4 of the 5 are really nice. The 5th one has a hole-small tear on the back cover. I'm pretty certain it is production damage, and not from shipping. Pretty bummed about it, but not worth the time to ask for anything back, plus, I got these at the original $13 price tag.

Here's a thread I created a while back of me traveling to his shop (Yeah, I'm ugly lol ).

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=203621&Number=4300765#Post4300765

So far, the nicest person behind a LCS counter I've ever met.

Here's a thread I created a while back of me traveling to his shop (Yeah, I'm ugly lol ).

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=203621&Number=4300765#Post4300765

So far, the nicest person behind an LCS counter I've met.

Thanks for sharing (again). Nice pics. (thumbs u

So far, the nicest person behind a LCS counter I've ever met.

Hah nice, I didn't know that roadtrip threads were a thing on the forums. I gotta do one next time I go on one of my roadtrips down to VA to visit the inlaws with my wife. All sorts of awesome antique malls and flea market finds down there.

Yep.

It was a joke.

You're. Not. Funny.

Pot

Meet

Kettle

Is it one more strike before you're banned?

Could. Care. Less.

Got the Frison Variant in the mail today. It looks like she photoshopped the head in. Not a fan.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPIDER-GWEN-1-COMIC-POP-EXCLUSIVE-JENNY-FRISON-VARIANT-COVER-3000-MADE-/191507965981?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c96c3a81d

I love Jenny's art

She did all 10 Phantom Revival covers.

Awesome.

Got the Frison Variant in the mail today. It looks like she photoshopped the head in. Not a fan.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPIDER-GWEN-1-COMIC-POP-EXCLUSIVE-JENNY-FRISON-VARIANT-COVER-3000-MADE-/191507965981?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c96c3a81d

While I like her covers most of the time. This one goes in my junk file.

so i finally read Spider-Gwen today. story wasn't too bad, art was definitely better then Silks first issue. i was actually shocked how the people from Marvel had that last page saying its because of all the fans that Spider-Gwen was created and blah blah blah. very cool

Yep.

It was a joke.

You're. Not. Funny.

Pot

Meet

Kettle

Is it one more strike before you're banned?

Could. Care. Less.

hm

Could or could not......

Bait. Taunt. Poke...

Sorry if it's already been discussed, but I just noticed issues of Hawkeye vs Deadpool #0 being sold on ebay as the 1st cameo appearance of Spider-Gwen.

Thoughts?

E61F4EF2-D67C-4B48-82B8-B03D5C3FE9CB.png

379510C7-83C8-43E5-ADA6-4AA78110FA99.png

Consensus seems to be those are cosplayers making this more of an easter egg. I'd still grab one at cover though.

Sorry if it's already been discussed, but I just noticed issues of Hawkeye vs Deadpool #0 being sold on ebay as the 1st cameo appearance of Spider-Gwen.

Thoughts?

E61F4EF2-D67C-4B48-82B8-B03D5C3FE9CB.png

379510C7-83C8-43E5-ADA6-4AA78110FA99.png

Consensus seems to be those are cosplayers making this more of an easter egg. I'd still grab one at cover though.

Cameo! And real first appearance of the costume. :acclaim:

-J.