• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,284 posts in this topic

Love that Battle Ground cover!

..... and pretty nice for a "reader"...... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

That would make my entire Atlas War collection "readers", which since I have read them, maybe they are.

And the Atlas war books really deserve to be read, so many great stories and art.

Those AIWW's seem to be among the hardest to find in decent shape..... sweet cover. I just picked up a favorite, though post code. It's nicer than the scan.... probably because I scanned it in the mylar. It's a deslabbed old label 8.0 (File Copy) with a nice Torres story inside... GOD BLESS....

JOURNEY%20INTO%20UNKNOWN%20WORLDS%2054.jpg

Those AIWW's seem to be among the hardest to find in decent shape..... sweet cover. I just picked up a favorite, though post code. It's nicer than the scan.... probably because I scanned it in the mylar. It's a deslabbed old label 8.0 (File Copy) with a nice Torres story inside... GOD BLESS....

Nice copy Jimbo!

It seems mummies were a staple "go to" for a lot of the post code books.

I guess they were considered legitimate historical corpses that the code allowed to appear. (shrug)

Nice copy Jimbo!

It seems mummies were a staple "go to" for a lot of the post code books.

I guess they were considered legitimate historical corpses that the code allowed to appear. (shrug)

...and that guys off screen.....almost heightens the terror..... GOD BLESS...

Beautiful book Jimbo! Congrats on that one. (thumbs u

That is a great scary cover for a code book!

Love it! Really like the coloring and all.

Love that Battle Ground cover!

..... and pretty nice for a "reader"...... GOD BLESS...

That would make my entire Atlas War collection "readers", which since I have read them, maybe they are.

And the Atlas war books really deserve to be read, so many great stories and art.

Speaking of Atlas war, here is a fun one! I just posted a bunch more over in my "junk" thread if you are a war fan...

combattle26_zpswllbatbg.jpg

My only CLink pickup, but one that was on my want list for a long time.

Used to be a board members so it's staying in the "family" so to speak.

Fed ex cracked the bottom corner on me but the book is unharmed!

Strange%20Tales%20%2011%20CGC%207.5_zpsx2whpepd.jpg

I picked up a Fine several years ago.... before they got hot....for $135. It's got some real decent stories...especially the Colan one. You're not a real collector if you don't :baiting: GOD BLESS....

...I can see through the slab.... that copy has enough gloss to give you insomnia.....

..... it's destiny is to not be in the slab..... it's an 8.0 anyway, so the slab is just holding it back. GOD BLESS...

It is a beauty, looks like an 8.0 all day to me too, glad a fellow boardie snagged that gem.

Edited by Johnny545

My only CLink pickup, but one that was on my want list for a long time.

Used to be a board members so it's staying in the "family" so to speak.

Fed ex cracked the bottom corner on me but the book is unharmed!

Strange%20Tales%20%2011%20CGC%207.5_zpsx2whpepd.jpg

Strong colors, Everett cover, what's not to like? Beautiful book.

Just picked up a nice little stack of Atlas.....I'll post some scans later.... but, while cutting through the tape on the package I put a slight slice in the best one :frustrated: ...... oooo how I hate it when I can't blame anyone but myself. GOD BLESS...