• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

If you guys had this same passion for Frankencastle the Marvel Universe would be a better place.

Loved Bedlam, hate the writer and his political tweets. Mostly I miss Rossmo's chaotic rendition of Madder Red.

Frankencastle! Thought it was the stupidest idea when I saw it on the shelf, but got the trade at a flea market cheap and liked it so much I bought all of the original issues

Yeah, the first story arc was killer and Rossmo's Madder Red is one of the best character designs I've ever seen.

+1

One of the best Villains created in the past decade

Wow - you guys really ARE geeks . . . lol

Yeah, the first story arc was killer and Rossmo's Madder Red is one of the best character designs I've ever seen.

+1

:acclaim:

Awe man....now I'm thinkin' about Bedlam again :P

I don't know the story about what happened to it though. (shrug) I just know some boardies took it as a pretty serious slight. I think their was quite a bit of drama about it not long before I came to the boards...

Speaking of which.....

One year on the boards today for me!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Happy anniversary AntMan !!! :banana:

+1

We geeks are badasses just like you nerds ! lol

+1

We geeks are badasses just like you nerds ! lol

Homer-yells-nerd.gif

OK, so sold copies yesterday are still all over the price-range for the Midtown Spider-Gwen variants. I have seen prices at $15/20 for the lows and $60/75 for the highs, colour & "sketch" variants respectively.

I have my two (one each colour and B&W) at $99 BIN w/Best Offer and barely any looks, much less no offers, and this also includes a regular copy.

:shrug: meh:(

-slym

ASM 1 had way too many qualifyer variants to consider it in the same ball park as Spider-Gwen.

When you get order as many as you want after you match a certain order, all hope on speculation dies. Spider-Gwen had two where as ASM #1 had 7.