• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

i don't know what to go after next. this is kinda a "game over" piece. how do you top this? my son and i have been discussing it all night.

I guess you just need to retire.

Hahahahahaha! No way! There's Invincible art everywhere these days! Couldn't be happier!

Need to get Ottley to draw YOU into the comic somehow lol

You mean, the OA for said page. Yes, I've already asked Ryan if I could have dibs, along with a few other presumptuous pages. I'm such a junkie for this stuff, man. It's my vice. :screwy:

Here's a page of OA from issue #9 that I picked up quite a while ago. I used to be a regular reader of the book, but for some reason I stopped around issue 50 or so. I may have to pick up a few trades and catch up on things.

<a  href=Inv9pg11_zpszsojsa4o.jpg' alt='Inv9pg11_

Here's a page of OA from issue #9 that I picked up quite a while ago. I used to be a regular reader of the book, but for some reason I stopped around issue 50 or so. I may have to pick up a few trades and catch up on things.

<a  href=Inv9pg11_zpszsojsa4o.jpg' alt='Inv9pg11_

I've got a whole run of trades and random trades for trade/sell

I just got done reading the first two trades of Invincible, I really like it! A nice superhero story with Kirkman's signature on it. It was weird, seeing Ryan Ottley's art looking almost exactly like Corey Walker's in issue 8. I look forward to reading more, and seeing Ottley come into his own as an artist, as I have the next three trades waiting for me to pick up at the library.

I'd rate this book an easy 8.5/10

:applause:

-slym

Invincible #1 9.8 sells for 510

Looks like it's going to be a $500 book and maybe more.

Runs and individual runs are starting to sell really well. I see an uptick on individual issues prices. :gossip:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Invincible-1-CGC-9-8-1st-Printing-First-Print-Image-Comics-2003-Robert-Kirkman-/261798517655?rd=1

Another one sold for $525 today

I just got done reading the first two trades of Invincible, I really like it! A nice superhero story with Kirkman's signature on it. It was weird, seeing Ryan Ottley's art looking almost exactly like Corey Walker's in issue 8. I look forward to reading more, and seeing Ottley come into his own as an artist, as I have the next three trades waiting for me to pick up at the library.

-slym

Wait till you read TPB 3... game changer!

-slym

lol

+1

I had the same reaction. The 3rd trade is where it picks up.

In my opinion, the first 13 issues are the true 1st arc. It's a shame the early trades are only 4 issues.

Whenever I've given this series to people to try, I always give them the 1st Hardcover that has issues 1-13. (thumbs u

Invincible #1 9.8 sells for 510

Looks like it's going to be a $500 book and maybe more.

Runs and individual runs are starting to sell really well. I see an uptick on individual issues prices. :gossip:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Invincible-1-CGC-9-8-1st-Printing-First-Print-Image-Comics-2003-Robert-Kirkman-/261798517655?rd=1

Another one sold for $525 today

Did you sell it to the same buyer? ;)

I keep selling them for $400 but I'm a little crazy.

:takeit:

:)

lol

+1

I had the same reaction. The 3rd trade is where it picks up.

In my opinion, the first 13 issues are the true 1st arc. It's a shame the early trades are only 4 issues.

Whenever I've given this series to people to try, I always give them the 1st Hardcover that has issues 1-13. (thumbs u

Nice - I am going to the library tomorrow!

:D

-slym