• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

I'm thinking the series is somewhat more important than a typical mini in that it is Deadpool's 1st solo book. It might be worth buying a few...or a dozen. :D

Books that sat in junk bins for several years so there's tons of them with bad spine dents, but plenty that were stashed away as well

Blue labels:

9.8 = 354 copies

9.9 = 4 copies

10.0 = 1 copy

Wonder if the lone 10.0 will surface on ebay soon and what it would sell for

I once owned that #2 CGC 10.0

Submitted by myself and eventually sold for $200+ about 5+ years ago on eBay. Not the sale I was hoping for, but if I recall correctly, the buyer was a HG collector that gobbled up many 9.9 and 10.0 books back then spending some mad money along the way. So I'm not sure that this book will see the light of day any time soon but I could be wrong.

Was pastimperfekt the buyer?

I picked up one, the cover seemed like a winner.

I picked up one, the cover seemed like a winner.

Love the whole storyline (thumbs u

I'm thinking the series is somewhat more important than a typical mini in that it is Deadpool's 1st solo book. It might be worth buying a few...or a dozen. :D

Books that sat in junk bins for several years so there's tons of them with bad spine dents, but plenty that were stashed away as well

Blue labels:

9.8 = 354 copies

9.9 = 4 copies

10.0 = 1 copy

Wonder if the lone 10.0 will surface on ebay soon and what it would sell for

I once owned that #2 CGC 10.0

Submitted by myself and eventually sold for $200+ about 5+ years ago on eBay. Not the sale I was hoping for, but if I recall correctly, the buyer was a HG collector that gobbled up many 9.9 and 10.0 books back then spending some mad money along the way. So I'm not sure that this book will see the light of day any time soon but I could be wrong.

Was pastimperfekt the buyer?

Don't recall the buyer's ID, but I just checked my personal sales record and it sold May 13, 2009 for $230.50

I've enjoyed the entire current batman run, IMHO opinion Snyder and capullo are killing it. I hope they both stick on the book for at least 2-3 more years

+1

It's been really, really good.

All Bat fans should be picking it up. No doubt.

I believe you! I've been waiting for the trades on this title, but the great teaser covers have had me itching to reconsider.

Hahah one of the things I made sure to do on Wednesday is double check my list and make sure I don't miss the good stuff. I picked up my copy off the shelf for a good deal, beauty copy.

The new Batman series is indeed good.

I've seen a little movement with Clone

Was there any news I missed ?

This link has a picture of the full first cover. The detail is incredible. From the main characters to the background characters, to the cityscape, this is just insane...and few noticed... :sorry:

I've seen a little movement with Clone

Was there any news I missed ?

This link has a picture of the full first cover. The detail is incredible. From the main characters to the background characters, to the cityscape, this is just insane...and few noticed... :sorry:

Ryp is a great artist and master of detail work.