• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

Third Eye is quite possibly the best comic book retailer in the world.

To expect delivery of an item 24 hours after it's release is unreasonable at best.

Calling the small business out in public is Unbalanced at best.

It's obvious that i wasn't expecting it at my door on the 25th from Maryland to Florida, thats common sense.... i was however expecting to have received updated info from USPS or whomever via email that i have a package being sent to me. The Fact that they had on their ad listed that the item would be shipped out the 25th and still nothing updated a day later. to me thats BS,

I just can't stand when a business plays with people's money, i'm giving them the benefit of the doubt, but at the same time when something is supposed to be shipped out on a specific date, then it should be...... Hell i just ordered some of those Rougue brand HellBoy beers and it was a preorder stated to be shipped the Feb 23... well what do you know i got the email that it was updated and shipped out that exact date... Just about every other preorder that i have done whether it was for comics,games,toys etc whenever they had a SPECIFIC DATE of being shipped they were normally 9 outta 10 times shipped that date.

They tried to contact you in person, and you declined - but you continue to talk smack here on the forums - without even giving them an opportunity to resolve the situation

Quit being such an incredible doosh.

Also - several of us would like to know your eBay ID so we can ban you from ever bidding on our auctions.

Thanks.

To expect delivery of an item 24 hours after it's release is unreasonable at best.

It's obvious that i wasn't expecting it at my door on the 25th from Maryland to Florida, thats common sense.... i was however expecting to have received updated info from USPS or whomever via email that i have a package being sent to me. The Fact that they had on their ad listed that the item would be shipped out the 25th and still nothing updated a day later. to me thats BS,

I just can't stand when a business plays with people's money, i'm giving them the benefit of the doubt, but at the same time when something is supposed to be shipped out on a specific date, then it should be...... Hell i just ordered some of those Rougue brand HellBoy beers and it was a preorder stated to be shipped the Feb 23... well what do you know i got the email that it was updated and shipped out that exact date... Just about every other preorder that i have done whether it was for comics,games,toys etc whenever they had a SPECIFIC DATE of being shipped they were normally 9 outta 10 times shipped that date.

Yep..Unbalanced.

Your the seller/comic dealer obvious you'll side with any online dealer...

They tried to contact you in person, and you declined - but you continue to talk smack here on the forums - without even giving them an opportunity to resolve the situation

Also - several of us would like to know your eBay ID so we can ban you from ever bidding on our auctions.

Thanks.

You don't have to worry about that, i don't do auctions..... most of you selling CGC books try getting friends or make up phony usernames to jack up your mess in the first place. i don't have time for that nonsense.

I have yet to receive any shipping information for my order from Conquest Comics.

I've received the shipping information from MidTown, but Conquest is still pending. Orders were placed back in January for each.

Ive got an order from Conquest coming too. They will get there its a small operation and they are a little slower. Have a little patience.

Yep..Unbalanced.

Thanks.

You don't have to worry about that, i don't do auctions..... most of you selling CGC books try getting friends or make up phony usernames to jack up your mess in the first place. i don't have time for that nonsense.

Then go ahead and give us your ebay id. You got nothing to lose.

I have yet to receive any shipping information for my order from Conquest Comics.

I've received the shipping information from MidTown, but Conquest is still pending. Orders were placed back in January for each.

Ive got an order from Conquest coming too. They will get there its a small operation and they are a little slower. Have a little patience.

Thx man. Yes. The orders will come. We got our book around noon yesterday as ups blows and didn't get them to us Tuesday, and had an Adam hughes signing at the shop. We are working and getting em out guys. We will be shipping every day until all orders are out....

Yep..Unbalanced.

Thanks.

CPALK719 have fun with it bro.... there is not one negative feedback on my username. whether all 3 of you whom asked my handle block me or not it doesn't effect me. i take it you all do this for a living? thats why all of you are alarmed about potential bad feedback or being asked for a refund. well tough cookies... don't do business with me then.

Edited by Donmeca2020

most of you selling CGC books try getting friends or make up phony usernames to jack up your mess in the first place. i don't have time for that nonsense.

I am blocking you on that statement alone. That might fly on some sites, it might even be true on other sites, but not here. Truly, you are

polls_douche_2800_644942_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

-slym

This isn't my bread and butter like it is to all of you... i can buy graded comics locally to myself and what not. a few of you getting sand in your vaginas, because of what i said, well it is what it is

Feel free to broadcast my name all over this forum. tell them i asked you to.

Edited by Donmeca2020

Yep..Unbalanced.

Thanks.

CPALK719 have fun with it bro.... there is not one negative feedback on my username. whether all 3 of you whom asked my handle block me or not it doesn't effect me. i take it you all do this for a living? thats why all of you are alarmed about potential bad feedback or being asked for a refund. well tough cookies... don't do business with me then.

Could you please explain to me this feedback that was left for you?

Thanks

Fast payment easy transaction Seller: onefinegto ( 324Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499) More than a year ago

Follow-up by onefinegto (Nov-16-13 11:00):

will never sell to again, tried to extort product, ruined item before sending bk

This isn't my bread and butter like it is to all of you... i can buy graded comics locally to myself and what not.

You should stick to that, but that has nothing to do with you being the biggest person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed in the universe. You just accused people here of shilling their own auctions, and did it with a broad swipe at everyone here.

douchethumbsup.jpg

-slym

Yep..Unbalanced.

Thanks.

Thanks

Fast payment easy transaction Seller: onefinegto ( 324Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499) More than a year ago

will never sell to again, tried to extort product, ruined item before sending bk

he sent me an open action figure, his listing claimed it was brand new and unopened. which it wasn't when i received it, so i left him a bad feedback and contacted ebay about him. he felt he needed to do the same.

Thanks

Well, *that* certainly is SHOCKING!

Thanks

:lol:

giphy.gif

-slym