• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Red Sonja Fan Club
5 5

1,280 posts in this topic

I have had a raw copy for years and finally added a CGC copy.

124hcw5.jpg

it looks really good what brought the grade down?

There is a little distributor's spray on the back and bottom left corner of the cover has a slight nick and back cover along the bottom has a very minor nick - so I'm guessing that's the reason but otherwise it is a really great copy!

At some point, I probably will. For now though, I'm just going to enjoy them in all the sweet rawness.

I'm slowly putting together a raw set of the Marvel series and Marvel Feature books in VFN+ or better, including all pence copies. Unfortunately, the Pence books are really hard to find above mid grade.

Great Club,

I have Marvel Feature (Red Sonja) #4 & #5 30 Cent Variants in my sales thread. Anyone interested let me know. Thanks for looking.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=78&Number=8573525&Searchpage=1&Main=377361&Words=&topic=0&Search=true#Post8573525

I'm always late to the party. :sorry: I already have a #4, but that #5 looks pretty decent. Message me if it's still available.