• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave and the Bold 1-24 CLUB
2 2

121 posts in this topic

It also has the makings of a very fun and challenging subset for a patient person with some moderate resources. An 8.0+ set could theoretically be assembled of 1-24 and an opportunity to add an example will not come along quickly enough to make the building of a war chest unsurmountable. Really neat books. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I eyed that #10. Really nice book. A little bit surprised by that price, but the whole run is nearly non-existent above 8.0 (. . .nearly). I love those books. . .it really HAS been more than HALF a lifetime at this point.

Here's a #16:

bnb16_zps0a96c786.jpg

The mini run has pretty good stories and art..... and coupled with the scarcity, it really is a task for what Overstreet once called "The Advanced Collector". As a Kubert nut, my only wish would have been more Kubert covers. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u