• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kansas City Comic Con -- TBA 2017

57 posts in this topic

This is it! The worst kept secret around. Seemed like everyone local had heard about it, but details were always sparse. Will be interested to see how their guest list matures and also what tables will run compared to Planet CC.

This is it! The worst kept secret around. Seemed like everyone local had heard about it, but details were always sparse. Will be interested to see how their guest list matures and also what tables will run compared to Planet CC.

Yeah, I was glad to finally have something concrete. I'm moving to Manhattan, and whenever I've been in shops up that way people kept mentioning this enigmatic "second show in KC" almost like it was the Flying Dutchman or bigfoot or something. lol

I'll be there probably 2 out of the 3 days looking for stock. Not setting up. Too pricey for an unproven 1st year show for my taste. Had a great show at Planet in March and would rather play it safe than get burnt at this one on year one.

A friend of mine is setting up there, he has 4 booths. He's bringing some GA horror stuff, plus lots of other stuff. Stop by and say hello. It's Captain Jacks Comics.

Sounds promising! I'm still anticipating being there Sunday. I'm hoping we've got a second good show in KC. I've heard very good things about Planet, but being new to the area I haven't been yet.