• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,560 posts in this topic

I just received this message from user abcwaldie

Call ebay tell them to pay for item. Walter mervin dieter ps i own 60%of ebay.

lol Does this mean I'm not getting paid?

Not to laugh at your misery, but I have to admit that was funny as hell.

Did you respond to this stupidity? And if so, what was their response?

If they left a phone message, could you hear a Lakers game in the background?

Yeah it was two boxes inside of one large box. One box contained two books and the other contained three. I've reached out and asked her to have her employee, who received the package, double check all boxes. With that said, the books were delivered a week ago.

:wishluck: it was just a confused employee at her store and the boxes are still there.

Let her know that. Maybe they'll magically appear (she'll find them).

Updating this.

I emailed the buyer (storestockpsycho) twice at the two email address I have for her and received no response or confirmation they were received. Instead, I receive an email notifying me that her dispute has been escalated to a claim.

She even made sure to note in the claim that she hasn't heard from me and that I've been ignoring her. :lol: :facepalm: Needless to say, I'm disputing the claim, but I'm not too optimistic about it.

Second update:

I disputed the PayPal claim and PayPal made the following ruling.

Status

We contacted the buyer and let them know that you would agree to process a full refund if they return the merchandise to you in its original condition.

What happens next

The buyer is required to provide tracking information confirming that they shipped the merchandise to you by Feb 19, 2015. If we don't receive this information, the claim will be closed and a refund will not be issued.

So it looks like they may have ruled in my favor. :wishluck: But heads up in case "storestockpsycho" or Jesyca Vilensky contacts you for a package deal on books you are selling on eBay or any other site.

Yeah it was two boxes inside of one large box. One box contained two books and the other contained three. I've reached out and asked her to have her employee, who received the package, double check all boxes. With that said, the books were delivered a week ago.

:wishluck: it was just a confused employee at her store and the boxes are still there.

Updating this.

I emailed the buyer (storestockpsycho) twice at the two email address I have for her and received no response or confirmation they were received. Instead, I receive an email notifying me that her dispute has been escalated to a claim.

She even made sure to note in the claim that she hasn't heard from me and that I've been ignoring her. :lol: :facepalm: Needless to say, I'm disputing the claim, but I'm not too optimistic about it.

Second update:

Status

We contacted the buyer and let them know that you would agree to process a full refund if they return the merchandise to you in its original condition.

What happens next

The buyer is required to provide tracking information confirming that they shipped the merchandise to you by Feb 19, 2015. If we don't receive this information, the claim will be closed and a refund will not be issued.

So it looks like they may have ruled in my favor. :wishluck: But heads up in case "storestockpsycho" or Jesyca Vilensky contacts you for a package deal on books you are selling on eBay or any other site.

Think they actually ruled in her favor. She can send back anything she wants. As long as she uploads a tracking number, she will get a refund. Might get a newspaper back...

Ebay user name: bobdolea

Jacob Suarez

Sold a damaged book (SPLIT spine + multiple spine stress) and tried to blame USPS. His auction pic (front view) does not show spine split, therefore I know he purposely did not show a side view of the book. Not to mention he shipped one single book, normal bagged and board, in a 16x11 padded envelope and yes, USPS did further damage the book, but c'mon, any insufficiently_thoughtful_person would know not to send one book in such a huge flimsy envelope.

Dude now accuses me of trying to scam him and in his words,"The book was probably not damaged at all!". Hilarious.

And of course, he doesn't give any refund...

Updating this.

Second update:

Status

What happens next

Think they actually ruled in her favor. She can send back anything she wants. As long as she uploads a tracking number, she will get a refund. Might get a newspaper back...

Possibly. I'll make sure to document the opening of her package, though, since I did not send her newspaper.

Status

I currently have a great one.

I buy a piece of art on eBay. It was a commission piece of the two fire department transformers. It wasn't anything crazy. $140 shipped. Sellers asked how I wanted it shipped, rolled or in an envelope with a cardboard liner. I replied boxed with an explanation as to why. Trust me... worth the read.

Start from the bottom and work your way up. You can figure out who is who.

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-09%20at%206.36.46%20PM.png

Finally ebay did something

We had to cancel bids for the buyer, abcwaldie, because they aren't registered on eBay:

111593682237 - Edge of Spider-Verse 2 - Rare Mexican Edition - Variant Cover VF/NM (A)

In these types of situations, we'll credit the final value fee for removed listings won by this buyer, and also the insertion fee if it was a single-quantity listing.

- We have credited any associated fees to your account."

Man, yall are scary with all of these horrible stories. Ive had some "my baby bought your book with my phone" BS and people who were just incredibly rude for no reason whatsoever, but these stories are amazing.

Im guessing Ive been lucky because Im only buying and selling slabs, and the shenanigan percentage is much lower.

Updating this.

Second update:

Status

What happens next

Possibly. I'll make sure to document the opening of her package, though, since I did not send her newspaper.

Status

I would document as well. However, they wont check out the documentation. Had the same discussion with paypal many times about this issue. If she does send some garbage back, and you video tape it at the post office in front of a post office employee then somehow show the video to a paypal employee. The initial response will be a refund to the buyer because tracking shows delivered and a sympathetic paypal employee will say their hands are tied. You would then escalate it to a case and mention police reports of fraud and they close the case with giving you a refund but the buyer keeps the refund as well.

seems like he rethought his position after putting up the walls. Then you decided too late-- I will make this hurt you.

Seems like a lot of energy wasted on a return to me. but good luck

ps-- totally in your corner about the guy being block worthy -- just not sure about wasting too much effort dealing with the nuisance behavior.

Edited by 01TheDude

"I'm sincerely sorry you have the spare time to call them"

Feb 09: Hi, my name is MetalPSI and I like Buzzetta. I'm sincerely sorry for your missing chromosome and I hope you find it one day.

You missed that last top line in the message section there....

seems like he rethought his position after putting up the walls. Then you decided too late-- I will make this hurt you.

Seems like a lot of energy wasted on a return to me. but good luck

ps-- totally in your corner about the guy being block worthy -- just not sure about wasting too much effort dealing with the nuisance behavior.

Nah I didnt want to hurt him at first - when initiating contact I started it as a friendly email to work it out and do the return. I would have even paid the shipping out of my pocket and chalked it up to a learning lesson. I really do not see myself nor believe others see me as a difficult person to do a transaction with.

When you screw up and shift or deny responsibility and tell me that you are not willingly going to take a return, then we work in a different manner. I've screwed up. God knows I've screwed up and when that has happened I did what I could to make it right. I do not let myself be taken advantage of though.