• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,596 posts in this topic

Yeah it was two boxes inside of one large box. One box contained two books and the other contained three. I've reached out and asked her to have her employee, who received the package, double check all boxes. With that said, the books were delivered a week ago.

:wishluck: it was just a confused employee at her store and the boxes are still there.

Let her know that. Maybe they'll magically appear (she'll find them).

This is first time to do it.

Please add two bidders/buyers on the blocked user list:

doingitright2010 - No response to few emails, opened case for one week, one more email (I tried to warn the buyer before closing the case) and still no response. I finally closed the case two days later. One day later, he flipped me off with profanity. Finally I got first response and explained. He still pissed me off with other profanity. I blocked him out.

sidetracked77 - Unresponsive. I closed the case for the unpaid item. He came back to bid my same book. I removed his bid then blocked him out. He changed his ID. I forgot his first ID name.

nandeeone1

This guy thinks that no book goes for more than cover price and certifying a book "only costs a few dollars and is probably free if your[sic] a member."

Save yourself days of irritation. Block this buyer and ignore his PM's.

nandeeone1

This guy thinks that no book goes for more than cover price and certifying a book "only costs a few dollars and is probably free if your[sic] a member."

Save yourself days of irritation. Block this buyer and ignore his PM's.

wow-- sounds like a real winner

Yes. I should also explain a little further. He will come at you via PM with a very low ball offer. When you won't accept it, he will get angry and lay the logic described above on you and tell you how you're ripping him off with a huge mark up.

please add this non paying bidder : abcwaldie he sent me this stupid message

Call ebay tell them to pay for item. Walter mervin dieter aka Deadpool aka Walter mervin tuan ps Check out my promotions at search type worldgems,worldgems at search type worldgems,cadinsgems we are a non money laundering enterprise on ebay promoting my store and mines so shop all u want goodluck."

Call ebay tell them to pay for item. Walter mervin dieter aka Deadpool aka Walter mervin tuan ps Check out my promotions at search type worldgems,worldgems at search type worldgems,cadinsgems we are a non money laundering enterprise on ebay promoting my store and mines so shop all u want goodluck."

The book he hit me on was $300, And had a lot of potential buyers watching...

I cancelled the order and reported him i hope you did the same... I normally sell silver age, some bronze age a lot of foreign books and i usually dont have problems . Now that i am selling some modern foreigns Edge of Spiderverse copies i already had 3 issues in one week , they are like a problem magnet lol

Yeah it was two boxes inside of one large box. One box contained two books and the other contained three. I've reached out and asked her to have her employee, who received the package, double check all boxes. With that said, the books were delivered a week ago.

:wishluck: it was just a confused employee at her store and the boxes are still there.

Updating this.

I emailed the buyer (storestockpsycho) twice at the two email address I have for her and received no response or confirmation they were received. Instead, I receive an email notifying me that her dispute has been escalated to a claim.

She even made sure to note in the claim that she hasn't heard from me and that I've been ignoring her. :lol: :facepalm: Needless to say, I'm disputing the claim, but I'm not too optimistic about it.

Updating this.

I emailed the buyer (storestockpshycho) twice at the two email address I have for her and received no response or confirmation they were received. Instead, I receive an email notifying me that her dispute has been escalated to a claim.

She even made sure to note in the claim that she hasn't heard from me and that I've been ignoring her. :lol: :facepalm: Needless to say, I'm disputing the claim, but I'm not too optimistic about it.

User ID invalid

not even when I try using the general find member page

Updating this.

I emailed the buyer (storestockpshycho) twice at the two email address I have for her and received no response or confirmation they were received. Instead, I receive an email notifying me that her dispute has been escalated to a claim.

User ID invalid

based on the negative feedback on this person-- you might mean them:

Member id:

storestockpsycho

Updating this.

User ID invalid

Sorry. That was a no-coffee-yet misspelling it's storestockpsycho

abcwaldie hit me last night - only a $59.98 book, but still a hassle

I just received this message from user abcwaldie

Call ebay tell them to pay for item. Walter mervin dieter ps i own 60%of ebay.

lol Does this mean I'm not getting paid?

Not to laugh at your misery, but I have to admit that was funny as hell.

Did you respond to this stupidity? And if so, what was their response?