• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ace Comics featuring Four Favorites, Super Mystery, and Our Flag
6 6

893 posts in this topic

I don't know if these have been posted before but I had 'em in the bucket...First up is Super Mystery. It seems to get over shadowed by Four Favorites a bit. But there are many great covers on these as well. I am down to only one or two more to get all the ones I want. Not high grade, but I don't care a bit.

comsupermystery4_zps4540f673.jpg

comsupermystery3_zps04db0621.jpg

comsupermystery2_zpsd04db8d3.jpg

comsupermystery1_zps5c1402e0.jpg

comsupemysteryv63_zpsa1e6723c.jpg

(worship)(worship)(worship):o:o:o Unreal! Just, unreal! These books just don't come to market!

The only "high grade" one I have I posted a few months ago, but I do have more:) I've been trying to find time to scan them, but that never happens...so here are some pictures:) sorry the pictures are not better.

bannercomics3_0001.jpg

bannercomics5_0001.jpg

lightning31_0001.jpg

suprmystery12_0001.jpg

suprmystery13_0001.jpg

suprmystery15_0001.jpg

suprmystery16_0001.jpg

suprmystery41_0001.jpg

suprmystery74_0001.jpg

suprmystery112_0001.jpg

suprmystery113_0001.jpg

suprmystery116_0001.jpg

Edited by skypinkblu

The only "high grade" one I have I posted a few months ago, but I do have more:) I've been trying to find time to scan them, but that never happens...so here are some pictures:) sorry the pictures are not better.

DSCN0659.jpg

DSCN0660.jpg

DSCN0661.jpg

DSCN0662.jpg

DSCN0663.jpg

DSCN0664.jpg

Wow wow wow!!! Absolutely stellar! :golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

A Lot of the ones you have haven't come into the market for years, I know, some of them have been on my want list for a while. In your leisure, please post or pic individual so we all may take in their full beauty! Thanks for posting! :applause:

Ran across a few issues recently, try as I might I couldn't force myself to start collecting ANOTHER title, tempting though it was.

Sold them all to Boardies in my recent threads.

Here's the last one

wv1qwFy.jpg

Ran across a few issues recently, try as I might I couldn't force myself to start collecting ANOTHER title, tempting though it was.

Here's the last one

wv1qwFy.jpg

Cool 'bullet in head' cover. Surprised this isn't a more in demand book. Crosses into the crime and horror categories slightly.

DSCN0659.jpg

DSCN0660.jpg

DSCN0661.jpg

DSCN0662.jpg

DSCN0663.jpg

DSCN0664.jpg

Love those Sharon. Gotta get me some Banner comics. The only Super Mystery that I want and don't have is that one with the girl on the table with the spikes on fire about to come down on her. I think it is V2#6. There is one that keeps getting relisted in fleebay but the guy wants too much and it has pieces replaced that he isn't disclosing. I'll hold out for a better one.

Here's the last one

wv1qwFy.jpg

Wow! What a cover!

A Lot of the ones you have haven't come into the market for years, I know, some of them have been on my want list for a while. In your leisure, please post or pic individual so we all may take in their full beauty! Thanks for posting! :applause:

You were so nice, I scanned them...just took me a few weeks, lol. I changed my post.

Nothing high grade, but I look for colors.

Edited by skypinkblu

Anytime (Sharon, isn't it?). I'm Corey. I really love the publisher, and you have some of the more scarcer issues. Can't see your edited scans just yet, Photobucket sometimes acts up. But i'm sure it'll correct itself.