• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

Wife just have me the go ahead to save for the Man of Steel PF Statue..After she saw this new one she thinks I should get them all..

The Man of Steel PF is nowhere near the quality of the comic PF, according to people who have it. It's made of PVC instead of polystone. Check review videos on youtube before pulling the trigger.

Wife just have me the go ahead to save for the Man of Steel PF Statue..After she saw this new one she thinks I should get them all..

The Man of Steel PF is nowhere near the quality of the comic PF, according to people who have it. It's made of PVC instead of polystone. Check review videos on youtube before pulling the trigger.

Wow really??

What about the Christopher Reeves PF?

Wow really??

What about the Christopher Reeves PF?

It's not out yet.

The DC pieces from Sideshow have generally been great. The Man Of Steel PF is an odd case.

Just watched a review video on Youtube for the MOS PF.

As best I can tell it seems as though its no where near as nice as the Superman PF, it still looks really good. I think its over-priced on the Sideshow site when you compare the 2 but when the time comes I'll buy it from my LCS and get a deal like I did last time.

Thanks for the heads up

Anyone else get the Catwoman statue from tweeterhead? I just received my emerald version.

catwoman

The gem is not attached to her hand and must be precariously balanced.

Wondering if anyone else was having this trouble and if there were any solutions. I emailed the company but no reply yet.

Edited by dyelan

Anyone else get the Catwoman statue from tweeterhead? I just received my emerald version.

catwoman

Wondering if anyone else was having this trouble and if there were any solutions. I emailed the company but no reply yet.

Google "Museum Putty" and check out different brands and reviews.

It's primarily used to keep things from moving, sliding, rattling and shaking loose. Some small strategically placed bits may do the trick.

61bziKvJ%2BrS._SY355_.jpg51a6LAk5SkL._SY300_.jpg

catwoman

Google "Museum Putty" and check out different brands and reviews.

It's primarily used to keep things from moving, sliding, rattling and shaking loose. Some small strategically placed bits may do the trick.

61bziKvJ%2BrS._SY355_.jpg51a6LAk5SkL._SY300_.jpg

Thanks for the help!

Soooooo after just getting my SS Superman PF statue this past Tuesday, I thought Id try my luck at the SS Man of Steel PF from eBay. I made an offer not expecting the seller to agree to it, but he did!!

So let's just say it's been an expensive 5 days and the wife's a little unhappy. But understanding since the deal on eBay was to good to pass up. New in the box, shipped for over $100 off SS site

I know this isn't as good as the Superman PF but all the more reason I think the deal was that good!

I'll post pics when it gets here

Edited by Dwitkin82

Congrats! Still waiting on Sideshow to send me my Catwoman. The port strike is holding my piece hostage. :frustrated:

i know i think is the same problem that wonder woman is having plus last time i check wonder woman doesn't even have a release window on the site.

Apparently, a shipment of Wonder Woman statues snuck through. I got an email, and it was requesting a response if it was ok to charge earlier than the Flex Pay.

I just got the email that mine shipped.

They're coming!

Congrats! Still waiting on Sideshow to send me my Catwoman. The port strike is holding my piece hostage. :frustrated:

i know i think is the same problem that wonder woman is having plus last time i check wonder woman doesn't even have a release window on the site.

Apparently, a shipment of Wonder Woman statues snuck through. I got an email, and it was requesting a response if it was ok to charge earlier than the Flex Pay.

I just got the email that mine shipped.

They're coming!

lucky i haven't gotten an email yet :(