• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

After being away from the hobby for a long while and stepping back recently, thought I'd show some support; really enjoying this title (thumbs u .

My 2 cents. :hi:

Welcome back! You picked a good one to read. After my hiatus years and years ago, when j got back into comics, Walking Dead and Invincible were my first two books to read. Remain my favorites to the day.

lol do you find people or do people just come to you now ?

I've inquired about enough pages in the past 3 years, I'd think those people have remembered me. I do frequently get random emails from people looking to sell, but, Ive made a lot of connections, that helps. Someone sold me a page for $20 once, will never forget that. Couldn't send payment fast enough, my goodness. I've really only been searching for 2 pages that elude me, no idea where they are.

I know who you are referring to. Some nice stuff there.

Haha! Were you offered it too? Here I am thinking I'm all kinds of special. I still don't have a # yet.

Haha! Were you offered it too? Here I am thinking I'm all kinds of special. I still don't have a # yet.

Yeah, me either. I'm curious what the asking prices will be in light of the recent ebay auction (if it has any impact at all).

Yeah, me either. I'm curious what the asking prices will be in light of the recent ebay auction (if it has any impact at all).

In my opinion shouldn't even be close, completely different stuff. No comparison whatsoever. Apples and pineapples.