• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman #14 Roll Call
3 3

87 posts in this topic

I'm waiting for the version with the Canadian flag to be posted.... :tonofbricks:

Nice books all!

You want one let me know, I could do a drawing for you.

hm

I'm waiting for the version with the Canadian flag to be posted.... :tonofbricks:

Nice books all!

hm

The question is: what animal do we have sitting on Superman's arm then? A beaver? Canada Goose? ( then it would still be winged.... ), the Canadian Horse? ( did you know the horse was considered a national animal of Canada? ) (shrug)

Maybe just a Maple Tree!

:whee:

Nice books all!

hm

The question is: what animal do we have sitting on Superman's arm then? A beaver? Canada Goose? ( then it would still be winged.... ), the Canadian Horse? ( did you know the horse was considered a national animal of Canada? ) (shrug)

Maybe just a Maple Tree!

Bacon! :luhv:

Nice books all!

hm

Maybe just a Maple Tree!

Bacon! :luhv:

uncooked strips of bacon dangling off his arm? :sick: