• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Saga #1 RRP Appreciation Thread

536 posts in this topic

Now that court has sold off his stash I'm curious to see how often the RRPs will pop up on ebay and how it will impact pricing. Since the series came out there has always a 9.8 SS available on feebay .

I hope I don't regret not picking up a yellow to pair with my blue. lol

Edited by jreezy

I know Chino (carter3175) was looking to sell his collection a few months back, but I could not find any info regarding his RRP sales on the boards or on GPA. If anybody has any info, please pass it along.

Thanks! (thumbs u

:hi:

I still have it as you can see in my signature. I check in on you guys and read the threads every now and then because its so hard to stay away. Awake, are you going to merge all 3 Saga RRP threads? BTW, you guys are still awesome!

I know Chino (carter3175) was looking to sell his collection a few months back, but I could not find any info regarding his RRP sales on the boards or on GPA. If anybody has any info, please pass it along.

Thanks! (thumbs u

I still have it as you can see in my signature. I check in on you guys and read the threads every now and then because its so hard to stay away. Awake, are you going to merge all 3 Saga RRP threads? BTW, you guys are still awesome!

:hi: Hey Dude! Thanks. Do you still have a SS copy as well?

I wish I could merge them. Once I cant update the first post anymore, I'll copy and paste the list on whatever page we are up to in this thread.

:gossip: Nate, I'll have to show you what I did with Google Docs.

Check out the new Daredevil #1 Club. You update the list off site on Google Docs and "publish it" and then post the list in the first post. Even when the first post locks, it will still update via Google. :idea:

Good to see you back Chino! :foryou:

:gossip: Nate, I'll have to show you what I did with Google Docs.

Check out the new Daredevil #1 Club. You update the list off site on Google Docs and "publish it" and then post the list in the first post. Even when the first post locks, it will still update via Google. :idea:

Good to see you back Chino! :foryou:

Great idea. I'll work on something this week. Thanks (thumbs u

Thanks! (thumbs u

:hi: good to see you around the boards

I'll make this prettier soon, but wanted to get this posted. It will update as changes are made and never get locked. If anybody knows how to drop an iframe into ubb code, let me know because the first post is locked to ubb code only.

As always, this thread is worthless without pics (thumbs u