• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,573 posts in this topic

Major 'FIRESTORM' SPOILERS In THE FLASH Season 1, Episode 14 Description; "Fallout"

-------------------

GENERAL EILING TARGETS FIRESTORM — After the nuclear explosion separates Ronnie (guest star Robbie Amell) and Dr. Stein (guest star Victor Garber), Barry (Grant Gustin) and the team believe both men are safe. Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) is thrilled to have her fiancé back and prepares to resume their life together while Dr. Stein returns to his wife. However, when General Eiling (guest star Clancy Brown) targets Firestorm, Ronnie and Dr. Stein must decide if they are safer together or apart. Meanwhile, Mason Bridge (guest star Roger Hayworth) tells Iris (Candice Patton) that there is something secretive going on at S.T.A.R. Labs and Dr. Stein gives Barry some important information about time travel. Steve Surjik directed the episode written by Keto Shimizu & Ben Sokolowski.

-------------------

Does this mean Grodd will appear soon, since part of his earlier appearance was flashbacks to arguments with Wells over his treatment?

By the way, Eiling first appears in Captain Atom #1. So hopefully we see that character in the future, as he was one of those characters that was a lot of fun in his title and Justice League.

not sure why you need to put anything in spoiler tags when the title of the thread says it is spoiler filled.

If I haven't watched the latest episode, I just avoid the thread until I have caught up. The thread title is warning enough.

I'd tend to agree, but some folks get their panties all bunched up about spoilers sometimes. You can never be too careful on these forums... lol

I love this show, but I'm dying to find out who wells is. With last week episode I thought he was a future flash that some how lost his powers and time travels back to the last to train Barry to beat the reverse flash. So future flash (wells) doesn't lose his powers

I love this show, but I'm dying to find out who wells is. With last week episode I thought he was a future flash that some how lost his powers and time travels back to the last to train Barry to beat the reverse flash. So future flash (wells) doesn't lose his powers

turns out it was all a dream

What flavor of future Flash stabs folks in the abdomen and encourages metahumans to kill folks for him?

He's DEFINITELY the Reverse Flash, but WHICH one remains to be clarified.

More than likely he's some sort of retcon amalgam so that fledgling fans can follow along without being utterly confused. Let's face it, the Reverse Flashes have a VERY convoluted history (and future).

What flavor of future Flash stabs folks in the abdomen and encourages metahumans to kill folks for him?

More than likely he's some sort of retcon amalgam so that fledgling fans can follow along without being utterly confused. Let's face it, the Reverse Flashes have a VERY convoluted history (and future).

The problem is, he's likeable on some level. I keep wanting to like him.Maybe we will find out that the guy he stabbed would have killed many others in the future.

The problem is, he's likeable on some level. I keep wanting to like him.Maybe we will find out that the guy he stabbed would have killed many others in the future.

he stabbed that guy because he was still angry over the bowling alley that he sold to him

he stabbed that guy because he was still angry over the bowling alley that he sold to him

:roflmao:

I had more trouble not understanding why Flash couldn't just disarm Captain Cold and Heat Wave in a 'flash' (or any enemy). Certainly he could sneak up from an opposite direction right?

But I'm ok just enjoying the ride. Its done fairly well.

On another weird note, does anyone else think it'd be more fun to watch a tv show about Eddie and Joe? Age gap partners, younger one dating the daughter solving weird crimes, and all the Flash stuff is ancillary? I guess a little bit like I hoped Agents of Shield would be?

just watched this one...was wondering why the cops didn't just snipe them in the head while the bad guys concentrated on the Flash.

Oh and Iris is clearly The Flash's Laurel....could really live without her.

Edited by krighton

That is so darn cool!

(worship)

I love running into this stuff. We always stumble across "Central City" signs and police cars and such.

That is very cool

If I see anymore stuff, I'll def post pics for you guys :)

Particularly when Deadpool starts up - IF they do any location shoots, that is! :)