• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,560 posts in this topic

I want to nominate ebay name mik-salis. Beware of buyer mik-salis

I had several of the star wars hot topic variants. Yesterday he bought one, paid for it, and sent me a message, asking if I could ship same day. Hours after that, when they started dropping in value, he sent another mesage, asking to cancel transaction, he said he bought in error. He mistakenly bought this book, meant to buy a different comic.

I called ebay and talked to them, wanted their opinion, since he had already paid. After several messages of going back and forth, even asking him if he wanted partial refund because I didn't want to relist again, he opened a paypal case, stating item not received. I have not responded to paypal. I instead told him I would cancel transaction through ebay.

I don't care about the money but when I close a deal, win or lose, I keep my word. My honor and integrity means so much. He made a classless move and as I said, don't care about the money but its messed up that he is opening a paypal case for item not received. A deal is a deal, Be a man about it.

Edit: My ebay name is rhernandez25

Also, I'm not sure if he is a member here.

Edited by Battlerob

SO with my little situation, I have talked with the person. Turns out they have had a family emergency, which happens. They have promised better packaging in the future. I will take them at their word.

Will see if they have anything I wish to purchase in the near future and will keep an eye on things.

Buying on ebay can be confusing. As a buyer I can see how someone could mistakenly buy something when watching a lot of things. Especially on phones these days. Get a call, get distracted, it happens. Assuming someone is deceitful because they want to make a return is a little presumptuous. If you knew the value was dramatically dropping, that doesn't mean the buyer knew that it was. Sellers should always give buyers the benefit of the doubt. Without them there would be no need for sellers. Blasting a buyers name for a simple return seems petty. As a buyer and a newer member to the collectors society, I am disappointed to see it happen.

So anyways, what's up with hot topic's recall. Is the comic going to be reprinted or what?

Has anybody dealt with eBay user storestockpsycho? Sold her five copies of a book and is claiming she only received two.

Two were sold through eBay and the other three were sold off eBay.

Did you send all 5 in one package or were they 2 separate packages?

Five copies packed in one box. Super high feedback eBayer, so I didn't think I had anything to worry about. :sorry:

If you only sold her 2 copies through eBay and she received 2 copies then she doesn't have a claim. She got what she paid for through eBay.

Five copies packed in one box. Super high feedback eBayer, so I didn't think I had anything to worry about. :sorry:

If you only sold her 2 copies through eBay and she received 2 copies then she doesn't have a claim. She got what she paid for through eBay.

She filed a PayPal dispute.

yup

if she negs you its all documented and neg can get removed

edit-weight will be crucial then do you ahve proof of weight or just what you entered to print the label?

If so this will probably go against you I'd just refund her and keep a happy ci=ustomer and cut my losses

Were books in seperate cardboard? I had this happen to me I didnt realize books were in two parts between 3 pieces of cardboard and threw away one book inadvertently

Yeah it was two boxes inside of one large box. One box contained two books and the other contained three. I've reached out and asked her to have her employee, who received the package, double check all boxes. With that said, the books were delivered a week ago.

:wishluck: it was just a confused employee at her store and the boxes are still there.