• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

The #13 sketch is really awesome! GLWTS Artistlost!

I am missing a sketch #13 myself, but honestly while OA pages from the book are at $200-$300 it's been tough for me to pull the trigger on the sketch 13s that I've seen for sale. One day I'll fulfill my "completist" desires.

The #13 sketch is really awesome! GLWTS Artistlost!

I am missing a sketch #13 myself, but honestly while OA pages from the book are at $200-$300 it's been tough for me to pull the trigger on the sketch 13s that I've seen for sale. One day I'll fulfill my "completist" desires.

+1

With the Mind MGMT VOLUME ONE :sumo: coming to an end, I hope to increase my #13 original cover collection.

There's one up on eBay at the moment. I haven't seen one up for on FeeBay for months.

There was a thread lately on what book you can't give up. For me, that is absolutely Mind MGMT and Saga and a few others. In that order.

Thank you Matt Kindt.

With the Mind MGMT VOLUME ONE :sumo: coming to an end, I hope to increase my #13 original cover collection.

There's one up on eBay at the moment. I haven't seen one up for on FeeBay for months.

There was a thread lately on what book you can't give up. For me, that is absolutely Mind MGMT and Saga and a few others. In that order.

Thank you Matt Kindt.

I agree that Mind MGMT is the one series that I'll never give up, sell, trade, etc.... But dropping 1K on a #13 sketch cover truly boggles my mind. I'm almost certain that if you reached out to Sharlene you could easily own 3-5 pages of OA from Mind MGMT :o

I guess I'm in the camp of "never pay more for a single issue that an OA page costs from that same issue". Besides, buying OA from Matt and Sharlene helps them directly...FeeBay doesn't. Ok, I'll step off my pedistool now lol Good luck on your quest, I'm definitely in favor of ALL Mind MGMT collecting desires!

Thank you Matt Kindt.

I agree that Mind MGMT is the one series that I'll never give up, sell, trade, etc.... But dropping 1K on a #13 sketch cover truly boggles my mind. I'm almost certain that if you reached out to Sharlene you could easily own 3-5 pages of OA from Mind MGMT :o

I guess I'm in the camp of "never pay more for a single issue that an OA page costs from that same issue". Besides, buying OA from Matt and Sharlene helps them directly...FeeBay doesn't. Ok, I'll step off my pedistool now lol Good luck on your quest, I'm definitely in favor of ALL Mind MGMT collecting desires!

I agree with your argument about OA if one was making their purchases today.

I think speculators are buying a lot more #1s and unique 13 -- not OA. The day will come where I can increase my collection on #13s. That day is not today.

I have saved eBay searches. For 12+ months, I never saw a unique 13 for sale.

But, last month, a 13 was sold on these boards. And now there's an eBay listing.

The day is drawing closer where I can increase my Mind MGMT collection on the cheap. :wishluck: