• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 50 Year Junk Obsession
9 9

4,504 posts in this topic

A couple GGA "weird machine" covers. I love both these books! What the heck are these machines? Anybody got any more?

2542888931_faf31492cc_o.jpg

Briefer designed this Destruction Ray Machine which was featured in Rex Dexter.

A couple GGA "weird machine" covers. I love both these books! What the heck are these machines? Anybody got any more?

2542888931_faf31492cc_o.jpg

Briefer designed this Destruction Ray Machine which was featured in Rex Dexter.

Yeah, that is cool. Wasn't it something printed in comic books that you cut out and put together like a paper doll? Weird machine for sure.

Thought Timely fans would like to see a Capt. America Sentinels of Liberty Kit. Here is the complete first (brass badge) version. The second envelope is from the wartime version with the copper badge. This version is very slightly different.I foolishly sold this badge and card years ago then a few weeks later I found the envelope. This is why I don't sell much out of my collection much any more...

captamericakit_zps4615d5da.jpg

Mega cool!

+1

It would be neat if you had the clipped coupon comic too.

If your collection is as big as I think it is..you are gonna crack 100K views by the end of the year...I just might have start adding my stuff to this thead...and we will make it 200K in a year..lol

Now don't tease us Mitch. After all, you've been here almost four years and I don't think we've seen anything of yours.

I'd love to see some of your stuff though I'd prefer a separate thread to Robot Man's.

C'mon - you can do it :baiting:

If your collection is as big as I think it is..you are gonna crack 100K views by the end of the year...I just might have start adding my stuff to this thead...and we will make it 200K in a year..lol

Old Heritage catalogs?

:baiting:

I really don't care Mitch. I'm not here for numbers. You are welcome to contribute anything to this thread (or anyone else for that matter). I'd love to see everyone's stff and hear some stories. I know you got both!

A few scarce St John Giants

comalltrueallpic1_zps274e89c7.jpg

comalltrueallpic2_zpsb4284b24.jpg

One shot issue

comdiartsecrets_zpsc3a18f89.jpg

Ernie photographed my Windy City St.John giants. These are nice - any chance you remember when you acquired them, Bob?

Hi Gary. I've has some of these so long I don't remember where I got them. Do any look like Windy copies?