• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,086 posts in this topic

What's the book in the upper left?

H4567-L68294875.jpg

Detective 37 missing first two wraps.

Thanks! This was a pretty good buy for $375. Win for whomever got it. Hope it was somebody here.

What's the book in the upper left?

H4567-L68294875.jpg

Detective 37 missing first two wraps.

Thanks! This was a pretty good buy for $375. Win for whomever got it. Hope it was somebody here.

Really how do you figure? There was 15% added to the $375 hammer price, plus shipping. The 80 was missing the CF. The only real value is the 37 and 45 but I don't know what the "value" of either would be in thier current state unless someone needed a CF to complete a book. Maybe its a hard 500-700 total if you find buyers wiling to pay $100 or so for a coverless tec 76... I wouldn't

James G

Edited by jgallo

!!!!!

i have been looking high and low for my dream lower grade copy of this book. This picture doesn't do it justice. The book has amazing gloss and really glows. Thank you to all the boardies who have put up with my pm's over the past two plus years as i have been looking for a copy.

152763.jpg.4307b7fa56c4345ab5ec20608ecbb8e5.jpg