• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hellboy all the way
3 3

245 posts in this topic

AGGIEZ! Those are AMAZING :D

This shipped out today :banana:

003 BPRD: Hollow Earth 1 1/02 Dark Horse Comics Signature 9.8 WHITE SIGNED BY GUILLERMO DEL TORO ON 7/24/14 & MIKE MIGNOLA ON 7/25/14 Mignola, Golden & Sniegoski story

Ryan Sook art

Mike Mignola cover

003 BPRD: Hollow Earth 1 1/02 Dark Horse Comics Signature 9.8 WHITE SIGNED BY GUILLERMO DEL TORO ON 7/24/14 & MIKE MIGNOLA ON 7/25/14 Mignola, Golden & Sniegoski story

Ryan Sook art

Mike Mignola cover

:golfclap::banana:

Ryan Sook art

Mike Mignola cover

Thanks bud, that's a dang cool book you have there as well!!

I'm sorry, but I just can't let the hellboy thread fade away.

I grabbed my Next Mens (I have 4 complete sets of JBNM) from a box and started sorting them out. Collecting the best ones into a single set and the others into the "readable" copy sets.

14799410850_afa74dfb52_b.jpg

Sadly, this isn't even ALL of my JB Next Men 21s. I just got lazy and didn't pull the other couple out of their hiding spaces.

:(

-Terry

I grabbed my Next Mens (I have 4 complete sets of JBNM) from a box and started sorting them out. Collecting the best ones into a single set and the others into the "readable" copy sets.

Sadly, this isn't even ALL of my JB Next Men 21s. I just got lazy and didn't pull the other couple out of their hiding spaces.

-Terry

By chance, are you a Hellboy fanatic?

:baiting:

-Terry

:o

:takeit:

-Terry

:applause:

I've been looking for this Hellboy goodie for some time now. The 1993 Freedonia Funnyworks full card set, used to raise funds to help the Make A Wish Foundation. Limited to 1,200 sets.

Supposedly, this image of Hellboy pre-dates the Dime Press #4 prototype appearance.

XdDkF7Cl.jpg

I received a little surprise when I received these cards.

b22byO2l.jpg

Did anyone get the Hellboy And the B.P.R.D. 1952 sketch variant covers? I noticed that they are 1:50 and with the tendency for low print runs for Dark Horse, it could wind-up being rarer than the Hellboy Wild Hunt #1 variant (1000 total copies).

The problem seems to be that Dark Horse rarely announces the quantity of variant covers they are printing.

Also, now that we're two issues into the new series, how are you feeling about Hellboy and The B.P.R.D. as a comic?

I know it's an acquired taste, but I do miss Mignola's interior artwork.

What say you?!

-Terry

28101.jpg