• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman Family Collecting Thread!
3 3

1,567 posts in this topic

Another fun World's Finest:

wf90.jpg

Great book, Dan. World's Finest Comics is a great DC book. I especially enjoy the numerical ranges of 40-80. Those are among the rarest and hard to find in any grade so post what you have.

Thanks,

Steve

I actually have very few in that range, maybe only two. My run starts around 85 and is almost complete to 225 missing maybe 6 issues. Here is one of the earlier issues:

wf65.jpg

Another fun World's Finest:

wf90.jpg

Great book, Dan. World's Finest Comics is a great DC book. I especially enjoy the numerical ranges of 40-80. Those are among the rarest and hard to find in any grade so post what you have.

Thanks,

Steve

I actually have very few in that range, maybe only two. My run starts around 85 and is almost complete to 225 missing maybe 6 issues. Here is one of the earlier issues:

wf65.jpg

Thought you had a few more. That's cool, though, that

you have a near-complete run of the title from 85 to the Bronze Age. Please post some more. I'd also like to see some of your Bronze Age World's Finest as well.

Thanks!

Those look terrific! :applause:

I don't think I've read any of the stories. :(

Hi,

I've been perusing through this thread for a couple of hours. I can't believe how many great books have been posted! I'm especially a big fan of the Superman's Girlfriend Lois Lane books. Thanks to Stevenrams, steelcity, Hepcat, Silver, and others for posting your covers. A lot of those 10 cent books I had not even seen before. Makes me want to collect more comics :) !

Mike

Those are nice, I need a couple of those as upgrades!

Thanks. They are pretty cheap. Other than maybe issue 134, young James doesn't get much love these days.

Edited by Sqeggs

Could not pass these up! And based on the date stamp on the back, they were sold new at the same place.

LoisLane10001.jpg

LoisLane10002.jpg

LoisLane30001.jpg

LoisLane30002.jpg

Neat.

LL 1 is a tough book to find in decent shape. That's a sharp copy. (thumbs u

Could not pass these up! And based on the date stamp on the back, they were sold new at the same place.

LoisLane10001.jpg

LoisLane10002.jpg

LoisLane30001.jpg

LoisLane30002.jpg

Congrats those are very nice :applause:

I hope Superboy counts...

Superboy057_zpscf2rxmrv.jpg

Superman108_zpsjmtnkisz.jpg

When I showed this one to my daughter, she said, "That Lois Lane is always getting married to someone else!"

Superman121_zps5jgijkbq.jpg

Action227_zpsfjmgxknk.jpg

MCS graded this only 3.0, but I think the colors are really nice.

Action237_zpsk6x1hgqw.jpg

Gorilla cover!

Action248_zpshv8zrotd.jpg