• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SHOW US YOUR GOLDEN AGE CANADIAN COMICS
12 12

1,827 posts in this topic

Hey all, just posted this in the grading forums but was notified of this thread...I recently acquired 'WOW" Comics issue 21 from Bell Publications in Canada.

While flipping through the book I noticed between pages 16-17 there were 4 pages that were missing. Looked like they had been cut out by scissors. Were they centerfold pages?

Can anyone tell me how this will affect the grade?

Thanks!

Hi All I'm long time collector but new to the boards. Great thread, I bought an OO collection 7or 8 years ago,which had Canadian whites and editions. I sold the Whites on Ebay, Dime , three aces etc. and a Tang the Wonder Horse, you folks might have purchased some, I did keep Batman 47, Superman 53, strange Adventures 2 and some more which I will list here as I pull them out. Wish I had kept the others now, as I am more into collecting then selling these days. The Bats and Supe I am taking to Florida for grading next week,my first attempt at CGC grading, but I am very excited about it, Always looking for Canadian comics , I am a regular picker and yard saler, so I will be posting my finds as i get them.

cheers and thanks for all the great work in the Canuck comic world.

Hey all, just posted this in the grading forums but was notified of this thread...I recently acquired 'WOW" Comics issue 21 from Bell Publications in Canada.

While flipping through the book I noticed between pages 16-17 there were 4 pages that were missing. Looked like they had been cut out by scissors. Were they centerfold pages?

Can anyone tell me how this will affect the grade?

Thanks!

Not sure how I missed this post but don't sweat it, no impact on grade. Normal. As long as the numbering is unbroken you're good.