• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,060 posts in this topic

lol thanks JShot! It didn't happen all at once, I'm just posting all at once. Like all collections it had ups and downs but I'm one not to reveal until I'm happy. :cloud9: I have benefitted from he collective knowledge of the boards and I am grateful for it.

lol thanks JShot! It didn't happen all at once, I'm just posting all at once. Like all collections it had ups and downs but I'm one not to reveal until I'm happy. :cloud9: I have benefitted from he collective knowledge of the boards and I am grateful for it.

No need to thank me,we know. ;)

No need to thank me,we know. ;)

So many winks im not sure who knows what, where or how :D But its all good as long as its my book :cloud9:

I hear ya and can relate. Just glad you're happy now and finally posting. I've been enjoying your killer books. Thanks for the display. :)

What a great book. I'm generally a Marvel guy, but Green Lantern was probably the first DC book I started collecting when they brought in Kyle Rayner, so this book is a must-have.

IMG_09451_zpsgn8sjwyi.jpg

It's low-grade, but I think I'm in love. And, really, this thread needed a bump anyways.

What a great book. I'm generally a Marvel guy, but Green Lantern was probably the first DC book I started collecting when they brought in Kyle Rayner, so this book is a must-have.

IMG_09451_zpsgn8sjwyi.jpg

It's low-grade, but I think I'm in love. And, really, this thread needed a bump anyways.

I know Supes is the "it" DC guy,But Green Lantern was the sh-t when I was a kid.It was a must have book for me too.

Great book,great pickup! (thumbs u

I know Supes is the "it" DC guy,But Green Lantern was the sh-t when I was a kid.It was a must have book for me too.

Great book,great pickup!

AGREED. GL was hot when I was a kid too. Maybe this needs a new thread but Ill ask the experts on this thread--how does this book compare to Showcase 4 pound for pound $ wise, census numbers, and collectible popularity???

any SC 22 members also own a AA 16? is that something that even interests SC 22 fans? (besides the apparent financial incentive)

Good question. Not quite a SC22/AA16 combo, but AA17 ............

014_zps5ebc2790.jpg

001_zps7950a946.jpg

Request to join :)

Thanks to another boardie to make this happen!

sc22a_zps42906360.jpg

Dang Mongkorn another mid grade white page beaut. You on fire son. :)

I really must buy me a copy of this issue one day. Nice!

That copy looks familiar hm That's a beauty!