• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

So if the envelope looked that good, what was in it...?

These sketch covers I posted a couple of pages back

Here's a set of EoW Blank covers I commissioned from Matthew Sutton. If anyone has some blank covers they're looking to get drawn on, I would definitely recommend him. He's an awesome dude who puts a lot of thought and effort into his work, and he definitely has some talent to go with it! I was going to wait to post them 'til I had them in hand, but they're on twitter already lol

B7ChWpeCEAIE3yG.jpg

B7ChZ_cCQAAWE-n.jpg

https://twitter.com/MattSuttonArt

https://www.facebook.com/MatthewShowcase?fref=ts

East of West round up:

1. Finally got all the pieces to my framing job in. I have experience with framing and so I ordered a custom size clear acrylic piece for the front and the custom cut metal black sectional frame from 2 separate places. Since it was an odd size, i went with no mat, but the acrylic blocks UV. Didn't want to spend a ton on it. Used a free piece of scrap foam core for backing from work. Total framing cost: $64.00 including shipping from 2 sources. Already hung above the bed (great girlfriend for allowing it :cool: )

20150202_222947_zpssvhjffvg.jpg

20150202_222843_zpsbkbrmfoc.jpg

2. New East of West this week! :banana:

3. With the announcement Hickman and Dragotta will be at c2e2, my con plans for this year have changed. I will likely attend at least Saturday, though I wish I could Friday.