• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

The EoSV #2 9.9 just ended at $1,325.00!!

Bubble bubble toil and trouble...

For that kind of money you can buy a really nice copy of Gwen Stacy's actual first appearance.

At this rate it will be worth as much as a low grade AF 15 by the end of February.

lol

-J.

Im a big believer in the sustainability of this book (eosv2) and the character.. How many trends did we see come and go in the past few months that Spider Gwen has been in existence? Tens? hundreds?? This book has not went down or out of demand for a minute.. Im holding on to my remaining copies for awhile

Im a big believer in the sustainability of this book (eosv2) and the character.. How many trends did we see come and go in the past few months that Spider Gwen has been in existence? Tens? hundreds?? This book has not went down or out of demand for a minute.. Im holding on to my remaining copies for awhile

Totally agree, if marvel handles this character correctly I can see her being around for a very long time. Harley Quinn anyone?