• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man #300 Trimmed or Not

13 posts in this topic

Bought a book this weekend and got home and noticed that it was trimmed, the right hand side of the cover was very very not straight and it looked like it was cut.

Fast forward to today when I received some books from a customers and low and behold he has two ASM 300's out of 4 that have the same cover defect. Zero chance they could be related.

Was curious if anyone else has had or seen this issue. I will include the pic of mine for better detail and understanding

dnY84Rx.jpg

apologies for the large image

That book may not be trimmed. Those are known for having a jagged edge like that as a printing defect. Even some 9.8's have them.

-J.

Thanks for your time and info. Much appreciated sir

Bumping this million year old thread.  I have an ASM 300 - pristine, except for the chipping/rough edge as above.  I'm new to comics grading - though very old to collecting.  What kind of hit would this book take from a grader with the edge as it is above, if everything else looks good?