• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,378 posts in this topic

RADA073F20141120_144033_zpsd90080e5.jpg

My imagination tells me it's a good girl duplicator for desperate mafiosi.

..... it's an Acme Libido Enhancer ....... I have one in the Garage MaHal....... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

..... it's an Acme Libido Enhancer ....... I have one in the Garage MaHal....... GOD BLESS....

Include it in your next sales thread! :D

Include it in your next sales thread! :D

It's power must be used responsibly......it can wreak Havoc on the very social fabric of entire regions..... GOD BLESS...

..... it's an Acme Libido Enhancer ....... I have one in the Garage MaHal.....

too funny, especially the Garage MaHal lol before there were ManCaves there was the Garage MaHal, old school bench press standard but now updated to include the 40" flat screen. Poker table optional.

I always thought of this device as the Acme Dress Vaporizer, and I'd put a thought balloon over the wiseguy on the left, he seems pretty worked up, "why aint she nekkid already!?"

....I'm not trying to be funny..... but those breasts remind me of Corliss Archer ..... perhaps their families shared the same Milkman (shrug) GOD BLESS...

It aint Fago's Frisky Fables or Cole's Frisky Animals - more sinister. Evil Jack, the kind of windup toy Freddie Kruger would hand out. A one shot. Rumor has it that even the mobbed up Charlton crew headed by the Godfather, John Santangelo, Sr, were scared to put out a #2. The answer to why lies buried with Hoffa under Giant Stadium.

JackintheBox01fc100_zpsk0rnigsw_1.jpg

pb on fritz?

Dang! I don't know what is going. It was visible for awhile then poof!

not sure if you only use one album or not, but PB has a 2500 photo per album limit. They poof when you try to add the 2501st image.

I've been creating new albums now to avoid the poofing

Hard to believe I have 2,500 photos but I maybe I do. That could be it. I think I'll start a new album. Thanks for the tip!

the number of pix in the album is right there in parens next to the album; no need to guess or start tallying.

Let's see if this one sticks.

lf_zps89bb0f26_1.jpeg

TERRIFIC! :applause::applause::applause::applause:

mm

I agree. That book is a beauty

yep; fairly rare for a rockford to look that fresh and have such great paper. i've bought some rockfords with those qualities just to have them, and even tho' they don't fit into a run of mine. like...

smash38.jpg

Let's see if this one sticks.

lf_zps89bb0f26_1.jpeg

TERRIFIC! :applause::applause::applause::applause:

mm

I agree. That book is a beauty

yep; fairly rare for a rockford to look that fresh and have such great paper. i've bought some rockfords with those qualities just to have them, and even tho' they don't fit into a run of mine. like...

smash38.jpg

(worship) Love that Rubimor (Ruben Moreira) cover. Super nice ped. You are a man of Quality. :headbang: