• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,417 posts in this topic

pb on fritz?

Dang! I don't know what is going. It was visible for awhile then poof!

i fixed it by adding _1; it happened to a couple of mine, for reasons unknown to me, so it tried i on yours.

_57_zps2fcbc4b5_1.jpg

As I've often said, you are Da Man!

pb on fritz?

i fixed it by adding _1; it happened to a couple of mine, for reasons unknown to me, so it tried i on yours.

_57_zps2fcbc4b5_1.jpg

He's the Straw-Da-Man. And if that's not an oxymoron what is?

Edited by Flex Mentallo

pb on fritz?

_57_zps2fcbc4b5_1.jpg

He's the straw da man. And if that's not an oxymoron what is?

He's actually pretty smart. hm

pb on fritz?

_57_zps2fcbc4b5_1.jpg

He's the straw da man. And if that's not an oxymoron what is?

He's actually pretty smart. hm

He's D.N.A

pb on fritz?

not sure if you only use one album or not, but PB has a 2500 photo per album limit. They poof when you try to add the 2501st image.

I've been creating new albums now to avoid the poofing

You guys would be really smart if you switched to tinypic.com I never have problems with tinypic. I gave up on PB a long time ago...I know that won't help if you already have 100s of books scanned into PB, but for any new scans you should use tinypic.com Did I mention that tinypic.com is better than PB? :makepoint:

Edited by tricolorbrian

pb on fritz?

not sure if you only use one album or not, but PB has a 2500 photo per album limit. They poof when you try to add the 2501st image.

I've been creating new albums now to avoid the poofing

Hard to believe I have 2,500 photos but I maybe I do. That could be it. I think I'll start a new album. Thanks for the tip!

No that's not it Bill. And the app is assigning the _1 to new uploads itself, in addition to its usual string after your file name. Or was as of last night. Which it never did before. Others have noticed, the disappearing images is becoming an issue.

You guys would be really smart if you switched to tinypic.com I never have problems with tinypic. I gave up on PB a long time ago...I know that won't help if you already have 100s of books scanned into PB, but for any new scans you should use tinypic.com Did I mention that tinypic.com is better than PB? :makepoint:

If pb doesn't shape up, I may have to give it a try.

No that's not it Bill. And the app is assigning the _1 to new uploads itself, in addition to its usual string after your file name. Or was as of last night. Which it never did before. Others have noticed, the disappearing images is becoming an issue.

I just posted the Space Western again in the Western thread and it seems to now have the _1 and to be sticking. I tried Googling the problem and I couldn't find anything relevant. So far as I can see, pb lacks a discussion thread on their site.

Let's see if this one sticks.

lf_zps89bb0f26_1.jpeg

TERRIFIC! :applause::applause::applause::applause:

mm

I agree. That book is a beauty

Thanks, gents.

You know I just noticed that pesky piece of plastic floating in the slab. Looking at it in hand, I think it might actually do some damage if stored that way for a prolonged period. May have to send it in to have them fix it. :cry:

A couple GGA "weird machine" covers. I love both these books! What the heck are these machines? Anybody got any more?

comcaptflight5_zps797e31e5.jpg

comatomic4_zps5da49a17.jpg

The Atomic Comics cover has always mystified me. Some (including CGC) believe it's by Matt Baker.

RADA073F20141120_144033_zpsd90080e5.jpg

Edited by Sqeggs