• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 50 Year Junk Obsession
9 9

4,504 posts in this topic

Just one more for now. This World's of Fear #2 seems pretty rare. Kind of like This Mag is Haunted #3 for some reason.

comworldsoffear2_zps2ijyuvmm.jpg

Always love to see these! (worship)

There is something about the hands in the foreground that make this cover have that "Movie poster" look! (thumbs u

And if you mess with me, I'll send this guy's big brother out looking for you!

Yes, those green eyes do light up. Scares the hell outta the dogs.

robotbiggear_zpsfa59a716.jpg

Scare the outa dogs you say..... might have to get me one of those :)

Thought Timely fans would like to see a Capt. America Sentinels of Liberty Kit. Here is the complete first (brass badge) version. The second envelope is from the wartime version with the copper badge. This version is very slightly different.I foolishly sold this badge and card years ago then a few weeks later I found the envelope. This is why I don't sell much out of my collection much any more...

captamericakit_zps4615d5da.jpg

A couple GGA "weird machine" covers. I love both these books! What the heck are these machines? Anybody got any more?

comcaptflight5_zps797e31e5.jpg

comatomic4_zps5da49a17.jpg

The first machine was a popular hair curler...and the 2nd was a clothes dryer. There was a brief period when atomic clothes dryers were all the rage...but too many people got radiation sickness and they stopped making them. Hope that helps... :insane:

Edited by tricolorbrian

Thought Timely fans would like to see a Capt. America Sentinels of Liberty Kit. Here is the complete first (brass badge) version. The second envelope is from the wartime version with the copper badge. This version is very slightly different.I foolishly sold this badge and card years ago then a few weeks later I found the envelope. This is why I don't sell much out of my collection much any more...

captamericakit_zps4615d5da.jpg

Mega cool!

A couple GGA "weird machine" covers. I love both these books! What the heck are these machines? Anybody got any more?

3245602840_ebdf84b67c_b.jpg

Not sure what this machine did but I can assume it was destroyed by Samson.