• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,445 posts in this topic

It was nice to meet you again too. Bring the JoJo next time... :baiting: Mike Carbo is a crazy guy...I'm just unique...

Yeah, Carbo is always right next to me. That dude is wild. He just can't stand still. He spends money like a drunken sailor and seems to sell very little. He always has something cool to sell me. I got a big bag of 1960's Nutty Mad figures and a cool 1940 Superman boxed puzzle that I didn't have. He gave me a real good deal on them too probably 'cause nobody else in there is into toys. He is a real good guy when you get to know him. I think he has finally given up trying to buy my collection. Now, get off here and go pet your snake!

It was nice to meet you again too. Bring the JoJo next time... :baiting: Mike Carbo is a crazy guy...I'm just unique...

Yeah, Carbo is always right next to me. That dude is wild. He just can't stand still. He spends money like a drunken sailor and seems to sell very little. He always has something cool to sell me. I got a big bag of 1960's Nutty Mad figures and a cool 1940 Superman boxed puzzle that I didn't have. He gave me a real good deal on them too probably 'cause nobody else in there is into toys. He is a real good guy when you get to know him. I think he has finally given up trying to buy my collection. Now, get off here and go pet your snake!

:o I own 31 snakes...which one should I pet?

:o I own 31 snakes...which one should I pet?

I don't know, I've only got one...

Here are the other two "Pauls" I picked up Sunday:

2wp002b.jpg

hsj67k.jpg

Now I have 3 Paul books...we should start a "Paul" thread...

Yeah, the best kept secret in comics for a while. That is some collection. The original buyer sold a lot on ebay so there are a lot floating around out there. I posted a bunch of them in this thread when I first came on. I've got a lot more. Not necessarily "splashy" books but a lot of real cool obscure stuff. I was pretty obscessed for a while when they were first coming out.

I can relate to the "Paul" obsession

2wp002b.jpg

hsj67k.jpg

Yeah, the best kept secret in comics for a while. That is some collection. The original buyer sold a lot on ebay so there are a lot floating around out there. I posted a bunch of them in this thread when I first came on. I've got a lot more. Not necessarily "splashy" books but a lot of real cool obscure stuff. I was pretty obscessed for a while when they were first coming out.

Give my friend Jim a buzz and he can hook you up with some. Original buyer is tapped out but Jim still has quite a few. He had a whole long box of humor stuff I'd never seen. I got a couple more of those war bond covers like you bought on ebay way cheap.

2wp002b.jpg

hsj67k.jpg

Give my friend Jim a buzz and he can hook you up with some. Original buyer is tapped out but Jim still has quite a few. He had a whole long box of humor stuff I'd never seen. I got a couple more of those war bond covers like you bought on ebay way cheap.

(thumbs u

Last year, when I first met Jim and looked at some of his Paul books I wasn't impressed. Most were in low grade. But this year he brought different books...and they were in much better grade...so now I like the Paul books...I wonder what else he has?

He's got some nice ones. He held back some for later... Not all the "Paul's" are high grade (or marked) but many are quite nice.

2wp002b.jpg

hsj67k.jpg

(thumbs u

Bill you might want to talk to Jamie Graham and Harley. They both bought big stacks...

2wp002b.jpg

hsj67k.jpg

(thumbs u

Bill you might want to talk to Jamie Graham and Harley. They both bought big stacks...

will do, and thanks