• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

Two more sales going on in the PlayStation store right now.

EA Publisher Sale - Up to 80% off.......If you don't have them yet, you can pick up Crysis 2 and Crysis 3 for $3.99 each.

Bethesda Sale

Picked it up this morning, the snow missed us big time here in philadelphia. Have to say the game is ok at best, gives me a little break playing call of duty. It's just like dead island, but I haven't played the Co op version yet. And that was the main reason why I got the game, more of a running mission type game rather then standing and fighting zombies

I was thinking this myself as I was playing through the campaign. In fact, one of the later missions was just like a mission in Dead Island. The Co-op I found is spotty at best, tons of problems connecting and errors when joining and playing through the campaign. Kind of let down but I'll give it some time, Blood Borne is not out for at least another month.

Crysis any good, domo?

I own Crysis 1, 2 and 3 and can say....without hesitation....I don't know. lol

I pick up games cheap when they go on sale and now have a HUGE backlog that I haven't played yet.

According to the "Reception" areas on the Wiki articles for them...both Crysis 2 and Crysis 3 received positive reviews from critics.

For $3.99 each....I'd definitely grab them if I hadn't already.

Crysis any good, domo?

I own Crysis 1, 2 and 3 and can say....without hesitation....I don't know. lol

I pick up games cheap when they go on sale and now have a HUGE backlog that I haven't played yet.

According to the "Reception" areas on the Wiki articles for them...both Crysis 2 and Crysis 3 received positive reviews from critics.

For $3.99 each....I'd definitely grab them if I hadn't already.

I end up doing that by buying pre-owned games a year or two after they come out and then have a huge backlog to get through.

I still haven't finished Skyrim and also have Red Dead Redemption sat on the shelf.

Since I've bought the PS4 I've been playing new games.

I've finished Crysis 2 on PS3. Good 'super-soldier vs alien invasion of Earth' FPS with excellent graphics. Make sure it's patched.

If you have a PS4...you might want to check out this free game being offered in the PlayStation store right now. (Or if you plan on getting a PS4 later...you could add it to your download queue now and install it after you get the system).

Check out the demo video provided....but be aware that the game is rated "Mature 17+".

Like Looney Tunes Directed by Quentin Tarantino!

Has anyone with a PS4 tried this free game yet?

I got banned from World of Tanks for being a team killer... so here I am for an hour!

I wanted to try World of Tanks but never got downloading it.

I play WoT alot but I hear many people find it boring. So you are probably not missing much.

Its a WWII era tank melee battle. My PC handles it pretty well though.