• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,964 posts in this topic

Picked these two up for a grand total of $59. :acclaim:

PPSM17peg-cl_zps843d7faf.jpg

PPSM18peg-cl_zps14a13e12.jpg

Sweet pickups. I hate point it out though but the 18 has a label error. The story and art details are completely wrong. Looks like they got it mixed up with a newer version of Spec Spider-Man

[EDIT] - found it. It's the writer/artist details from Peter Parker Spider-Man 18, from the series that ran from 99-2003

Edited by Jeffro™

Picked these two up for a grand total of $59. :acclaim:

PPSM17peg-cl_zps843d7faf.jpg

PPSM18peg-cl_zps14a13e12.jpg

Sweet pickups. I hate point it out though but the 18 has a label error. The story and art details are completely wrong. Looks like they got it mixed up with a newer version of Spec Spider-Man

[EDIT] - found it. It's the writer/artist details from Peter Parker Spider-Man 18, from the series that ran from 99-2003

Thanks for pointing that out. Now I may have to spend another $59 to send this thing back for reholdering! Or do they even charge if there has been a mistake on their part?

Thanks for pointing that out. Now I may have to spend another $59 to send this thing back for reholdering! Or do they even charge if there has been a mistake on their part?

Good question. I don't know the answer. I'd call them. Probably the quickest way to find out

Some stuff I've bought. Some stuff that came back from CGC recently but I didn't take pictures of yet. Thanks to everyone on the boards that I've done business with recently.

IMG_0893_zpslywp0qbc.jpg

If you look closely at Ashley Scott (and why wouldn't you, she's gorgeous!), you can see her pierced tongue in some of the scenes in that show. She is the first TV character I personally ever saw, and have ever seen period, to have a piercing there.

:cloud9:

-slym