• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

TASM 2's Colm Feore Will Play 'The Dollmaker' On GOTHAM

----------------

Deadline report that Colm Feore (Thor, The Borgias, TASM 2) will play Dr. Francis Dulmacher in a future ep of Fox's Batman origin series, though they don't specify which one. The character was actually mentioned already by Selina Kyle (‎Camren Bicondova) in an early episode as the man behind the mass-kidnappings of Gotham's street-kids, so fans expected that he'd make an appearance at some point.

----------------

colm_feore.jpg

It appears that here in the UK we will have to wait until Celebrity Big Brother finishes to pick up on what's been happening in the new Gotham episodes. :facepalm:

I like the green question mark on top of the building at the end logo
Yeah, had to rewind and pause to see it. Will Fish come back as the Joker? Would the kid playing Penguin have made a good Joker. Why are all of the female characters younger than the male ones. More age appropriate to Bruce's timeline?

Ya it will be scarecrow next, just dying to see the joker eventually

I hope we never see the Joker, as it has always been my understanding that the Joker came to be after seeing the Batman.

Well we're seeing the Red Hood at some point right? Won't he become the Joker at some point in the future (maybe not on the show)?

I just watched the latest episode last night.

My only negative point - FISH MOONEY IS STILL ALIVE!

:frustrated:

Hopefully she "lays low" until after this show ends, and I hope the show sticks around for a while!

-slym

I thought the same thing. I was waiting for Bullock to 'send her off' at the peer.