• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

I wonder how many people realize that "What If venom Possessed Deadpool" #1 is a reprint. That has to be the top $ paid for a modern age reprint. I don't think even Walking Dead Weekly #1 was hitting quite that high consistently.

its been mentioned at least 4 times in this thread

Every Hot Topic I called in town today says they were instructed to hold their Star Wars 1 and not put them out yet. I asked if they were recalled and the Manager said no they just could not sell them yet. IDK????

Edited by THB

It is?

Well I for one had no idea.

What was it originally in?

I missed that too. (shrug)

What If books, as a BACKUP story.

This book cannot be compared to TWD Weekly, Marvel Tales, Marvel Super Action books for example because it has a totally new cover, by a hot artist and it's a collected edition of backup stories.

It is?

This book cannot be compared to TWD Weekly, Marvel Tales, Marvel Super Action books for example because it has a totally new cover, by a hot artist and it's a collected edition of backup stories.

still kinda strange its worth so much tho...

It is?

still kinda strange its worth so much tho...

The 4 issues together barely sell for above cover, go figure. It's all about the Skottie cover

Well this morning there were 7 listings, and now just one that I can see. Perhaps this will pick up once people see what they're going for, or perhaps it remains dry.

I bought one of those on a punt, being from UK was only way really I'll either be out $55 plus shipping or ill be really happy. It's a nice cover so happy to take the gamble

The Hot Topics comic is delayed, not recalled. As far as I have been able to determine, they are not going back to print on these nor are they destroying copies.

I would be very wary of buying into this hype.