• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

so in one video we see the not so good fighting game and in the next one we how you do a fighting game.

The first is from a 2010 Justice League game that was never completed (Justice League: Unreleased for Xbox 360).

Jason Momoa talks about Aquaman

you can skip to the 18 min mark to when he starts talking about Aquaman

:whee:

Jason Momoa talks ‘Batman v Superman’ casting, says Aquaman won’t be blonde

-------------------

“Well, things are going to be a little different. When I first went in I met with Zack [snyder]. His idea is pretty amazing. When I went in, he told me … my jaw kind of dropped. My jaw doesn’t normally drop. What he has planned for the DC world and for … definitely for Aquaman is something that, you know… I think I was brought on for a certain reason and they got some really cool plans for him. I’m really excited for everyone to see it.”

-------------------

“Last year, when I was on this panel I was like eating chicken breasts and in training when I wasn’t supposed to talk about anything. I wasn’t supposed to say anything until 2016. So I told a bunch of people that they could punch me in the face if I was on it, so I’m going to get hit a couple times. But they finally released it. I was supposed to keep it a secret for 3 years.”

-------------------

“Well, just going off what you’ve seen so far ma’am, I don’t think he is going to be blonde or white. I can’t really tell you because I haven’t shot it yet. I hate to disappoint. But um, you know, I’m a little different than what those others. I hope you watch it with an open heart.”

-------------------

BATMAN V SUPERMAN Teaser On The Way

:o

--------------------

Well, this is unexpected! We didn't think that we'd see anything from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice during tonight's Super Bowl, but the following page has appeared on iSpot.tv (via @antovolk). Sure, it could be a placeholder in anticipation of a TV spot for the movie being released tonight, but this IS a reliable site for these types of things, so it's likely that they know it's coming (hence why they have a 30 second running time). We'll find out soon either way!

--------------------

:wishluck:

BATMAN V SUPERMAN Teaser On The Way

:o

--------------------

Well, this is unexpected! We didn't think that we'd see anything from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice during tonight's Super Bowl, but the following page has appeared on iSpot.tv (via @antovolk). Sure, it could be a placeholder in anticipation of a TV spot for the movie being released tonight, but this IS a reliable site for these types of things, so it's likely that they know it's coming (hence why they have a 30 second running time). We'll find out soon either way!

--------------------

i was reading the comments and someone said if it was the SDCC teaser then it would be a fail for WB/DC but i think it could blow the minds of not comics fans.

They shouldn't really label it as a "trailer" if it's only 30 seconds. However, there HAVE been full 2-minute-plus trailers shown during the Super Bowl before.

Here's hoping it's a full-blown trailer and not just a teaser...

Peace,

Chip

if not later today it could be showen later this month on DC all Access

DC All Access had its new co-host introduced earlier this week, and he said Tuesday was going to be big news for SUICIDE SQUAD (wonder if the casting is finalized) and BATMAN V SUPERMAN (teaser trailer??).

DC All Access

They shouldn't really label it as a "trailer" if it's only 30 seconds. However, there HAVE been full 2-minute-plus trailers shown during the Super Bowl before.

Peace,

Chip

Those teasers that are super-short (Game of Thrones Season 5) are all most a waste of time making as they come close to telling you nothing.

Give us something to go crazy over.

Give us something to go crazy over.

Here's hoping! Just a little while longer and we'll know. I'm predicting the 2nd quarter for anything big since in the 2nd half people will be more concerned with the game and take bathroom breaks during the commercials. :)

Peace,

Chip

Peace,

Chip

You aren't getting a 2 minute trailer with a year plus left to go before the movie releases.