• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Comics 252 Club 1st Kara Zor-El
2 2

174 posts in this topic

Have you guys seen the ebay listing close to hitting $1600 for bids for a 3.5? Wow I'm impressed. I picked up copies like that a few years ago for $350-500. The book is literally above a showcase 22 and most other DC keys. I wonder where it will stop growth. If they include supergirl in the JLA film prices might still rise even more. I really like Supergirl and hopefully they do include her in more than just a TV show.

Have you guys seen the ebay listing close to hitting $1600 for bids for a 3.5? Wow I'm impressed. I picked up copies like that a few years ago for $350-500. The book is literally above a showcase 22 and most other DC keys. I wonder where it will stop growth. If they include supergirl in the JLA film prices might still rise even more. I really like Supergirl and hopefully they do include her in more than just a TV show.

I didn't even notice that it passed up Showcase 22. That is crazy :banana:

It will easily fit In the top 10 silver age keys. I wonder what place it will take? I believe showcase 22 will make a comeback once GL makes a comeback in the movie world.

It will easily fit In the top 10 silver age keys. I wonder what place it will take? I believe showcase 22 will make a comeback once GL makes a comeback in the movie world.

Definitely. (thumbs u

Hey all --

You may know me as a huge Marvel SA guy, but growing up one of my favorite characters was Supergirl (for obvious reasons). I just picked this up for my collection so I can join the club!

Thanks for looking,

Dan

Action%20252%203.5_zpsllp9zqev.jpg

White paper goodness (thumbs u

+1 I think this is only the second copy I've seen with White pages. Very rare. I hope it's a keeper.

Whatever you do, don't resubmit it for fear of losing the PQ. The PQ probably adds more value than a minor grade bump.

Yeah, I think the page quality helps this one stand out...has a bright look to the cover as well. I was psyched to get it (although I still have another payment to make!)

Dan

+1 I think this is only the second copy I've seen with White pages. Very rare. I hope it's a keeper.

Whatever you do, don't resubmit it for fear of losing the PQ. The PQ probably adds more value than a minor grade bump.

+2 :applause: