• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STRANGE TALES #110 Club!
9 9

1,322 posts in this topic

No doubt. The Doc Strange movies have real potential to stand out. Bringing Magic/science to the screen will be interesting and it offers something different than the current cast of Marvel movie characters are. With multiple movies and cross overs supposedly planned with him, I too think this may be a big win for Marvel movies. :wishluck:

Prices are on fire and only the tip of the iceberg in my honest opinion. I was pleasantly surprised to see a CGC 4.5 finish at 1900.00 - Glad I held on to mine, have a strong feeling about this book.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Silver-Age-195669-/73/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=strange+tales+110&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

Once a 9.0 copy sold last summer for $23,500 (with the GPA high being listed as $6,200), prices at lower grades have been playing catch-up. Is there any recent sales information to suggest that prices are continuing to increase beyond that initial 3.8X factor?

How much you guys think a 7.0 and 7.5 worth now?

This is probably one of those books where GPA is a trailing indicator. A 6.5 just went for $4500. I would probably put a 7.0 at maybe $4700-$5200, and a 7.5 at $6500-$7000.

-J.

I'd say a 7.5 is closer to 6k I sold mine and shopped it around and got lots of similar opinions from people in the know. 7k just was not there even though it was last sale GPA.