• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

Some more PlayStation Sales/Discounts.

First...fill up your shopping cart in the PlayStation Store. Then use the following code to get a one time 10 percent discount on everything in your cart.

Discount.jpg

Read about the discount codes terms, limits, and conditions here.

What would you put in your shopping cart? Perhaps something from this

Three page FLASH SALE!

or this

Two page SQUARE ENIX SALE!

or this

One page 2K SALE!

WSENa.gif

They need to re-release Zero. :cloud9:

Was that the Gamecube exclusive that took place on a train?

if you are talking about the RE one and yes they should it was a great prequel/ sequel to the RE games. if i remember it took place before RE 1 and during RE1 and after the ending of RE1.

I really want to play Zero now. Its the only RE, besides the shooters and Outbreak that I haven't played. I have GC, but keep hoping for a remastered version of it for new gen systems.

First...fill up your shopping cart in the PlayStation Store. Then use the following code to get a one time 10 percent discount on everything in your cart.

Discount.jpg

Three page FLASH SALE!

or this

or this

One page 2K SALE!

WSENa.gif

[font:Book Antiqua]For the Flash Sale focus on Independents

I Highly recommend Machinarium and Trine 2 for PS3

[/font]

:golfclap:

machinarium-wallpaper-cover-1920x1200_zpsnkcgqk3j.jpg

Trine-2-Screenshot-Wallpaper-Title-Screen_zpsz2hkb0e8.jpg

Edited by MagnusX

Discount.jpg

Three page FLASH SALE!

or this

or this

One page 2K SALE!

WSENa.gif

Just a heads up that both the 10% off discount code and the Flash Sale end Monday (1/26) at 9am PT.

Oh yes, but the train was just the tip of the iceburg. It was a fantastic game with some great game mechanics switching between the two protagonists.

if you are talking about the RE one and yes they should it was a great prequel/ sequel to the RE games. if i remember it took place before RE 1 and during RE1 and after the ending of RE1.

I really want to play Zero now. Its the only RE, besides the shooters and Outbreak that I haven't played. I have GC, but keep hoping for a remastered version of it for new gen systems.

Pray that Resident Evil Survivor is not re-released. FPS and a complete piece of garbage, worst RE game I've ever played.

Pray that Resident Evil Survivor is not re-released. FPS and a complete piece of garbage, worst RE game I've ever played.

Operation Racoon City is a close second after the Survivor games.

Oh yes, but the train was just the tip of the iceburg. It was a fantastic game with some great game mechanics switching between the two protagonists.

Truth!

Anyone ever play RE Outbreak online? It was great when the PS network actually worked.

Truth!

Anyone ever play RE Outbreak online? It was great when the PS network actually worked.

Outbreak was so early in online gaming. It's amazing it worked as well as it did.

Over the weekend I finished both The Last of Us (Remastered) and the add-on pack Left Behind.

While the game doesn't offer too much in gameplay over what's come before it, Uncharted, Resident Evil 4/5 etc, what it does offer is quality visuals, design, acting and storytelling.

It was like playing an interactive movie, fully involving, heart wrenching in places, just a excellent overall experience to the point that I am now playing it again on New Game Plus (i.e. keep all your upgrades from your save game).

I also loved the crafting aspect (weapons & health) and also the stealth combat, full combat and complete avoidance choice given throughout the whole game.

I really recommend this game.

Edited by Bane

Truth!

Outbreak was so early in online gaming. It's amazing it worked as well as it did.

I LOVED file 1 and 2. I made real life friends from that game, two of which are a continent away. I'd love to see a file 3 released, but it just wouldn't be the same. It was ahead of its time, even though you couldn't talk to the other players, which to me, enhanced the experience rather than took away from it. It was challenging and fun at the same time and depended on REAL teamwork. It just wouldn't survive today. People are just not right for this game. It takes a level of maturity that I don't I think I've seen since.

Any board members getting Dying Light tomorrow?

I've been watching the game on Twitch and it doesn't look as good as I thought it would. Definitely looks disappointing. The zombie mode is basically you playing as zombie Spider-Man.

The weirdest thing I've seen is that you can customize your outfits, which makes no sense, because you can't even see your character. This game would probably have been way better if it were third person.

Picked it up this morning, the snow missed us big time here in philadelphia. Have to say the game is ok at best, gives me a little break playing call of duty. It's just like dead island, but I haven't played the Co op version yet. And that was the main reason why I got the game, more of a running mission type game rather then standing and fighting zombies

I just scored 116 points in an attrition match on Titanfall

Heh - I have not been cursed at for years on X-Box live... that was fun.

C295B6DE-2E8D-4297-8E12-ACA5462CE780.jpg

Just noticed that for X-Box Gold members...

Titanfall Season Pass is $6.25...

That was a no-brainer. I was debating it last weekend for the full $24.99.