• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

redknight99 Kudos Thread

88 posts in this topic

Great boardie in my book. we've just completed a decent size transaction on some GA goodies. Communications were quick and professional and payment was instant. Only problem I had with Phillip was he kept buying more books from me.

Regarding:

Atomic Thunderbolt # 1

CGC 3.5

The Avenger #1

CGC 3.0

Phil was a pleasure to deal with. :)

Great communication on his end, despite the fact he was out of town when we struck a deal.He also paid promptly on the deal we struck for the two GA books referenced above.

A class act, all the way.

I'd feel very confident in selling to (or buying, for that matter) Phil again. (thumbs u

Fantastic customer! We were able to wheel and deal with ease. Fast and easy payment. Better yet, when we experienced a delay from the USPS, he was very patient, understanding, and reassuring. Easy guy to deal with and I look forward to doing more business in the future! Thanks Phil. :foryou: